thread: New to Brissy northside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Aug 2006
    Our house, in the middle of our street
    1,996

    HI michelle
    I live in Keperra and attend a playgroup at St Williams Primary School which is on Dawson Parade at Grovely - not far from Arana Hills. We have a mix of ages but quite alot around the 2-3 age group. Everyone is really friendly. We meet on Mondays from 9:30 - 11:30. If you look us up on the playgroup site you will find a contact number.

  2. #2
    michelle1 Guest

    Smile Thanks!!!

    Thanks so much for getting back to me!
    It's amazing as I looked on the playgroup site and rang the number for the St Williams group about an hour before I read your reply!!! I haven't heard back yet so I'll keep trying, but it sounds great! I did notice that quite a few groups had no vacancies, do you think people would mind if I joined this group?