Hi everyone
MrsMc - I have gone through midwife clinic twice at Calvary and have had wonderful experiences - my last the best - but I also had a doula, fantastic midwives on (lucky for me), a good ob on duty and knew exactly what I wanted etc.
With your medical history - they still might take you on, but have you reviewed more frequently by Ob, or shared care seeing your GP every two weeks or something like that. Ring the clinic and ask to speak to Cathy - she is the head midwife at the clinic and is fabulous.
I am in Gungahlin too
Hope you can make 24/03 - next Tuesday meet up - we can chat about it more then.
Nothing much happening here - Zander will be 6 months old next week and I am already sad about my last baby growing up lol -pathetic hey.
Will continue to check in![]()





Reply With Quote
Bookmarks