Hi ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry I was offline but we were all sick with gastro!! Ah dear it was horrid anyways we are all better now!! I would love to catch up next Tuesday!! Thanks for the invite!

Trac73 - I am begining to enjoy my pregnancy more as the horrid ms is easing off and I have more engery!! Aiden loves to throw a tanty at moment and its really funny!! Ah I remember when Aiden went into his big cot!! Its so hard hey..

MrsMc - I am going through the birthing centre at Canberra Hospital, so I am no help about Calvary -sorry!

misty- my mum was just saying that DH and I need a night away!! As we haven't had one since Aiden was born! I feel guilty leaving him all night!! But I do think that we should before bubba 2 comes along!


SamiH - They grow so quickly don't they - it must be that little harder knowing that he is your last little one

Anyways big hi to everyone and I am looking forwarding to meeting you and your little ones x