thread: New to Canberra ACT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Sep 2006
    951

    Hi ladies,

    It was so lovely to meet you all on Tuesday, sorry I wasn't able to chat much but Aiden looooves to explore everything!!! Ahh well .... I am looking forward to our next catch up....


    Talk soon girls xx

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    I have 2 Lollipops buy one admission get one free valid until end of April - we can organise closer to the date who can use them etc

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Mar 2009
    ACT
    6

    Hi

    I would love to come to the next meet. I can make it on the 28/4 and I like the idea of Lollypops because it sounds like my son is like Chepie's. I am forever chasing him around because he wants to explore EVERYTHING aswell!

    Looking forward to meeting you all.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    looking forward to it.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    Me to and the more the merrier. I think Reaghan will enjoy lollipops by then as she is crawling and trying to stand all on her own.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    Hiya ladies

    Hope you all had a lovely Easter break and the chocolate intake wasn't too bad!!

    Just confirming Tuesday 28/04 around 10.30 at Lollipops - I now have 3 buy-one-get-one-free admission vouchers - so I will try and be there right on time, if you are early and need one just loiter - I promise I will not be far away at all Otherwise if you are late and we have gone in - just get them to ask me to come up to the counter and we can do the changeover then - you can see from the admission area the tables and people etc.

    We are off to Ballarat on Thursday for Zanders baptism this weekend - and just got back from Kiama camping for Easter - washing everywhere, clothes in various states of drying and folding and ironing - and gotta pack it all over again tomorrow

    So I wont be on again for nearly a week - eek!

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    Hi all,

    I'm still up for a meet on the 28/04. Can't wait.

    How is everyones bubs going. Reaghan is doing really well, she has been trying to stand and let go lately so getting closer to walking, which is scary. I think she will deffinetly be doing it before she is 1 as she is only 9.5 months.

    With the way Reaghan is going Lollypops is such a great idea.

    Cheers
    Elle