sorry ladies, would love to join but I am sick as a dog at the moment. I've had this cold for a month now, and can't get read of it. It's even worse now, i spend most of my nights up as I can't breathe! Can't take any medication due to baby (2 more weeks) and I am totally exhausted, will see how I am around 9 but can't promise much...I've been up since 4:30 and can't go back to sleep! Any suggestion for a poor pregnant lady with a cold??? Have fun at lollipop!
Frenchy - colds well and truly suck when you are preggers - but after this one bubs can arrive - so something to look forward to. Funny how your body knows this hey.
Typical
Z-man woke at 5.30 this morning - so he is soooooo tired at the moment but I have to do school run before putting him to bed. Hopefully he should be in there by 9am - I will let him sleep until 10 if he does and then come out.
I have a buy one get one admission docket again so if anyone else is there when I arrive we can go halvies....
Trac - I am looking at 18/07 for mebbe a party - see what I can round up
Aw crap, he will probably wanna feed before we go out too - will see if I can stretch him util I get there
It would be great to meet some more people, so everyone who can should come along IMO. I don't have many friends IRL so look forward to meeting you all.
Sami - I will definitely be at the pamper party, DH has his instructions to babysit
Angelica keeps on going on and on about her 'new friend' (although she keeps on forgetting your DD's name and having to ask me all the time), I think I will definitely have to arrange for those two to play again.
So, I know that lollipops isn't cheap, but just because of the convienience factor for me (not driving) I vote we meet either there (Brand depot) or at the playcentre (whatever it is called) at DFO. I am not sure about prices at DFO, but I assume they are around the same as at lollipops. Of course if people would prefer not to spend so much money on entry we could always just meet at the play area in the food court at brand depot.
I thought logistically, Brand depot or DFO, should be good location for everyone, as we range from Belconnen to QBN???
Did we decide a Date for the next meet up??? I cann't remember.
Hi Ladies
Just seeing if your would all like another meet? I was thinking Wednesday 22nd July, 10ish at Lollipops? What does everyone think?
It's the first Wednesday back at school.
tarkine and mamaofbunting: hope you can join us at our next meet. I am a mum of a 7mth old son and 4yr old daughter. Come along and have a cuppa and chat, but be warned we are known to chat and drink coffee for most of the day lol.
Hey Misty how you feeling?
Hi sweetpea how's work going?
Frenchy, has bub arrived? i am looking forward to see you and bub at our next meet...maybe
Sami, how's things?
Virgo, hope you are ok, looking forward to catching up next meet.
KJ79, hope you are well, hope you can make the next meet.
Kimbear, hope things are going well for you and your son. Would love to meet you at the next meet.
Sorry if i have left anyone out.
Well J has another tooth...we are onto our 5th and the 6th is starting to show. Still not rolling onto his back and rolls ontohis tummy but hates it, well that's life.
Chat to everyone soon. Take Care and See you at Sami's on the 18th.
Sounds good to me.
I am looking forward to any excuse to get out of the house. I may get tired when I stay out all day, but for some reason I just find everything so much easier when I am not cooped up all day. Probably because our house is a bombsite, and looking at the mess reminds me how much I need to get ready before bubs arrives.
Sami - I will definitely be at your pamper party, would you like me to ring and RSVP properly, or will this do?
Bookmarks