thread: New to Canberra ACT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    Wednesday 22nd July, 10ish at Lollipops

    Sounds good to me.
    I am looking forward to any excuse to get out of the house. I may get tired when I stay out all day, but for some reason I just find everything so much easier when I am not cooped up all day. Probably because our house is a bombsite, and looking at the mess reminds me how much I need to get ready before bubs arrives.

    Sami - I will definitely be at your pamper party, would you like me to ring and RSVP properly, or will this do?

  2. #2
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    Sounds fine to me tracey

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2007
    ACT
    681

    sounds good to me.

    Sami, I should be there all going well.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    In a land of bubbles and trouble
    1,479

    Hey girls

    Been away for the week ... boohoo to being back home again.

    Misty and Sweetpea - no probs - of course here is fine to RSVP LOL.

    I am free on 22/07 as well at this stage.

    I love going away, but I hate coming home to catch up on all the stupid washing - where on earth does it come from??!!!

    Gotta hang a load out

  5. #5
    Registered User

    May 2009
    9

    Hi ladies

    sorry for not writing for so long...yes baby number 3 has arrived: his name is Maxim, he was born on 1st July at 2:48am, 3.120kg and 47 cm. All well but nights seem extremely short...! Will probably be there on 22 July. SamiH, Ican't promise too much but 'll see if I can come to your pamper party. At what time is it? looking forward to catching up with everyone.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    Frenchy - Congrats on Bubs arrival!

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Mar 2009
    ACT
    6

    Hi Everyone

    Firstly congrats to Frenchy on the arrival of her new baby boy! Looking forward to meeting him.

    Sorry I couldn't make it to the last meet. I was down the coast for a few weeks. I will definately be there on the 22nd.

    Hey Trac, just wondering what exactly are the pamper parties that you are doing? I noticed in an earlier post you said you were taking your catalogues to the last meet. Maybe you could bring them along to this next one?

    See you all soon.

  8. #8
    Registered User

    Oct 2008
    Canberra
    6

    meeting

    Great, I'm sure we can make it - see you then!

  9. #9
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    Congratulations Frenchy on the arrival of your baby boy.

  10. #10
    BellyBelly Member

    Nov 2007
    1,338

    I'll try and make it tomorrow.. How will I recognise you guys?

  11. #11
    Registered User

    May 2005
    Canberra
    3,617

    I'll try and make it tomorrow.. How will I recognise you guys?

    Well, I have a red P&T's, short hair (in need of a haircut), and am VERY pg, and most likely dressed in black - as the only clothes that fit me nowdays all seem to be that colour. We will be sitting over near the food counter - if in doubt, just ask people randomly if they are from bellybelly - that worked for me the first time.