still works for me - misty - do you want me to send you a 2-for-1 voucher so you can use it cos you usually get there before me?? If so, just PM me your address - I still have 2 on the fridge
sweetpea - are you after any more nappies? I have two mediums IB midnight and dark blue - one snap, one sewn - they were secondhand for me and are really too small for Z nowlet me know and I will bring them for a price of a cup of coffee
Trac - as you saw from pics we had a great day for the birthday too - but he is still not yet 12 months at Lollipops - I think I can stretch it a few more weeks especially cos he isn't walking yet tehehehehe.
SamiH for the price of a coffe I think i can do that. And yeah I reckon you could still get z in for under 1 as R went in last time as under 1 lol.
I'm going to make it this time... Alex isn't going to be grumpy this time! I've got something on in the morning but should be there 12.30-1pm.
Sami - I still have the voucher you gave me last time, thanks.![]()
Hi Ladies
I cannot believe how quiet we are in here (all addicted to facebook lol). We use to be on here all the time and now it is so few nad in between.
Looking forward to next Wednesday, have to get out of this hous eit is driving me insane...ooooohhh and school holidays with this lovely weather is just GREAT...enough of the whinge.
Hope everyone is coping with the cold..and just when we thought it was going to be summer here comes winter again.
hope you are all doing well and looking forward to catching up with everyone next.
Just in case you ahve forgotten " Lollipops @ Brands Depot at 10ish onwards"
See you all there![]()
traci - I was thinking the same thing with regards to us not being as chatty online. Oh well, we more then make up for it in person!![]()
Sorry ladies, haven't written for quite a while and totally forgot about last meeting (my mum has left and I am quite busy with the three!). Unfortunately can't make it next week as Elliot has an pediatrician appointment. Will catch up next time hopefully!
Bookmarks