Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playgroup in Mt Gravatt or surrounding areas??

Default New mums group Southside Brisbane meeting 1 Feb

Just wanted to let others on this thread know that I've begun a new mums' group based in Sunnybank Hills but happy to include surrounding suburbs. We're going to meet at my house on Friday 1 Feb. Anyone interested can contact me on [email protected]. It's really a chance for mums to connect up locally but could operate as an informal playgroup too. All welcome from mums-to-be through to babies and older kids. See some of you then I hope.

jack 22 Guest

Default Carindale Area Playgroup

Hi All,

I'm a stay at home mum @ Carindale looking for a mothers group/ play group. I have a 15 month old little boy, we are both desperate to "Get out of the house" and meet other mums and bubs. I'm all a bit new to this and not sure how it all works,( Not the most techno savy tool in the shed ) if anyone would like to catch up my e-mail address is [email protected]

Julescampbell Guest

Red face

Hi everyone
    I have resently moved to Holland Park from north Queensland due to my husbands work. I have 3 children, Cara almost 5, Bradley 3, and Rory 8 months and are looking for someone to have a coffee and a chat with.
    Any feedback would be great

Hi Jules, I live in New Farm about 10-15 minute drive from you. I would love to catch up one day if your interested my email is [email protected] if you want to have a chat first. Holland Park is a fantastic area, I'm sure you will love it, we have friends there and they say it's the best suburb they've lived in.

Hi Ladies,

I would love to catch up for a coffee and a chat as well some time. I live in Rochedale South (near the IKEA - always a good landmark to indicate where I live!!!)

My email address is [email protected]

I have a have a 20 month old boy and a 6 month old girl

Alison

Hi Alison,
    Doesn't Ikea have a great little play area for kids? Maybe it could be a good place to meet. I don't mind having a meeting at my place though, it's very childproof, we have a great play area inside downstairs, might be a little more relaxing IYKWIM. But I'm o.k. to meet anywhere.

I'm up for that! I live in Mackenzie which is accross tthe Gateway from Wishart. Let me know when you're meeting.

ETA I think the Ikea payground is only for age 4+

HI Ladies,

The Ikea playground is for for the older kiddies and the one that is in the resturant area is good but I know my little one would not stay in there and would be all over the place!!!!

Your place sounds great if you are happy with that.

How about Monday or Thursday morning?

Talk soon,

Alison

Hey ladies....I have a little 11 months old Rhys' and I know he would love to make some little play mates!! Let me know when and where and we will try our hardest to get there!!

~Amelia

I can do monday morning depending on the time. At the gym till 10.30-11'ish but could come then

I can't do Thursdays though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12