Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Upper Coomera - Gold Coast mums

Dee, my little girl goes there on Mondays and Wednesdays, she's in Pre School 1 what class is Allanah in?

She is in Preschool 3 with Miss Meagan. I am supposed to go to the meet and greet tonight but I have to go to Big W instead to get togs for my big girls swimming carnival tomorrow.

Cassie has been there for about 3.5 years so I told them i'd give the meet and greet a miss. We'll probably bump into each other on a Monday

Probably, Allanah only goes during school hours. That way I'm only doing the one pick up, It's bedlam trying to get a park there. I only put her in because she was a Prep miss out for this year, being an October 02 baby. I had her down for the wednesday aswell but pulled her out for that day since it cost us a small fortune.
    Oops better go, or ill miss the shop.

ummm i havent been to the lost city before. I have only seen the carpark out the front. Out the back is ok I have a dark grey rav 4.

Hi, I have Dark blue chrysler Voyager, front or back car park I'm easy, I actually forgot you could park out the front, lol.
    Last edited by Coolabahdee; February 7th, 2007 at 10:14 PM.

i have a silver ford falcon..ill park where ever and walk until i find you all!!!

Dee & Rachel i just enrolled Olivia at the same school but shes in Snr Kindy! Tues and Wed.. so Ill just hang around the car park after i drop her off to meet you girls.. !!

so excited to meet some people, getting a bit sick of sorting through the boxes!

Lol Thats will be great and I hear you about the boxes, lol

Hey Coomera gals! wow there is quite a little group of us up here. Its sooo great!!! Its getting a bit lonely sitting up here when you dont know anyone in the area. It will be great to meet everyone. How about we meet out the front at 9.30?

Great, we'll see you all then x

Hey Mummabear,

I would love to join you on Tuesday. I live at Highland park (Nerang) and can meet you all at the Mudgeeraba Petrol station. At your convenience, let me know which one. Thanks girls, im really looking forward to meeting all of you and your cuties!!!

That sounds great!! We are all meeting at the Shell servo (near hungry jacks) at 10am.
    See you there!! I think we are also bringing something to eat too...

Perfect ill see you all there!!!

TIGYBUMSMUM Guest

Hi just moved to Upper Coomera have a little boy hayden almost 4 and little Abbey who's 1 in July would love to try and meet some mums and bubs as we have left our home in Newcastle to move here for supposedly bigger and better things, My husband is fine as he has a full time job but I am going a bit mad from leaving a full time job to being a full time mum

Hi there!, we havent used this thread in a little while, however we have a fabulous mums and kids group happening on the Gold Coast and we try to meet pretty regularly. My son would love a little boy his age to play with!! He is 3 and a half. You should come and join us in Local Member Groups (i think) I will comfirm that!! We are in the Queensland member groups sections. We were moved from the Gold Coast playgroups bit because we were just all chatting and not really discussing playgroups! haha. So if you scroll down on the forum list..we are down there but ill check the name and come right back in here and let you know.....brb

Ok, scroll down on the main forum page until you see Member Forums. Then click on Member Forum Discussion. When that page opens up, click on Members in Queensland and thats us!!!. Looking forward to seeing you in there....

See she really is Mummabear- checking and looking out for everyone

Robyn&Gracie Guest

Hi I have just moved to Upper Coomera from the UK!! My Husband is at work all day and the our older 2 children (James 12, Jodie 9) are at school, so my youngest daughter Gracie (who is 3 in 2 weeks!!) and me are at a loose end! It would be great to meet some new people who have kids the same age as gracie.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast