thread: First pregnancy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Sep 2006
    On Channel Zzzzzzz
    1,037

    Congratulations lovey!!

    for a h&h pg the whole way! xx

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Apr 2006
    In the ning nang nong...
    1,277

    Congratulations, Tanya! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Sending lots of your way.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Feb 2008
    Melbourne
    1,022

    Thanks for all your warm wishes.

    I've been sooooooooo sick so haven't been logging on lately. I seem to be sick 24 hours a day! I don't know how others have managed/handled it. I am barely coping at the moment.. it's sooooooo hard to go to work and pretend I'm not sick.

    Happily today I am feeling a little better. So I'm trying to think positive and maybe the worst is over?!

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.
    4,370

    Congratulations!

    Wishing you a H&H pregnancy.
    I hope you feel better soon.

    xx

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Jan 2008
    Lismore, NSW
    14

    Congratulations!!

Similar Threads

  1. Recurrent Miscarriage and Fetal Death Information
    By Inanna in forum TTC after Late Loss ~ Recurrent Miscarriage ~ Stillbirth
    : 49
    : July 31st, 2010, 02:45 PM
  2. Early Pregnancy and HcG Levels
    By Astrolady in forum OPK's, HPT's & Other Home Tests Discussion
    : 4
    : March 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM
  3. No to Ultra Sound
    By Sasika in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 38
    : January 21st, 2008, 01:10 PM
  4. Pregnancy in traditional male job
    By Aranah in forum Pregnancy Forums
    : 4
    : November 27th, 2006, 04:39 PM