Thread: *waves*

Layla_B Guest

Talking *waves*

HI guys,

Im here! im pregnant!

I posted my first post in the introduction sections a week or so ago, me and my husband have been trying for a baby number 4 for over a year now, we misscarried last July and i havent ovulated since (been charting)....but last week i found out i that we are finaly pregnant

Unfortunatly, the day i found out i was pregnant, i also found out that my mum had died, we hadnt spoken for 16 years so it was a shock and a must say i feel incrediably guilty that she parted with us not on speaking terms so because of this i havent been able to celeabrate my good news.

But im feeling much better today so i thought id start to switch to baby mode! lol I really want to get a ticker but im scared i will jinx myself, did you all get tickers right away, or did you wait untill you had things confermed etc, I havent even been to the docs yet lol, im planing on phoneing them when i am 5 weeks, im only 4+2 so im very early.

Anywy, sorry i have babbled on a bit there, looking forward to chatting to you all soon!

xx

Hi congrats on your good news im planning on ttc number 4 very soon too !
    thats a good question on the ticker ild probably wait till im nearer the 3 month mark but ive seen them from 4 weeks on so i guess it wouldn't do any harm your in a good place to have one any way. how are you feeling do you normally suffer from morning sickness

im very sorry to here about your mum try not to beat your self up about it , your right to be positive and look forward to new life.
    Good luck
    Niamh

Layla_B Guest

HI Niamh,

Thanks for replying.

I feel fine at the mo, the only symptom i have is needing the loo more ha ha

I got bad morning sickness with my first (daughter) which was from 5 weeks untill 16 weeks!, but only tiny amounts for a few days on my other two (both boys)

so far nothing as yet, fingers crossed!

xx

so far so good so, i normally get it from around the 5 week mark to 14 weeks on all 3 of them i had it worst with my youngest i was really tired and felt sick constantly i lost loads of weight i remember being sick when i was 17 weeks but i did have gestational diabetes really bad with him so i wonder if that had any thing to do with it. mad eh here i am thinking of doing it all over again even with the pucking, tiredness its so worth it though.
    Niamh

Layla B, so sorry to hear you loss but congrats to your #4 pregnancy. During this time, it must be hard for you to ponder on your loss. At the same time, remember to take care of yourself and your little one as pregnant woman should have a balance environment to help the baby's growth. Try to get some rest and remember that you have the little one to care for now.

I wish you all the best with your pregnancy!

Layla, Sorry for your loss & that the timing has not been great :hugs: But congratulations on the BFP!!! I got my ticker when I was 4 weeks - I like being able to see how far along I am & to not have to keep count myself!!