Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 weeks and spotting

Kim, first of all . I know how scary this is. I had some spotting start when pg with Lily at about 9wks for about 2 wks, with some cramping. I was scared $hitless. With my 2 prior pg I had the same thing. And it just makes you analise every pg symptom even more. But it was all fine after those 2 wks and now I have a little terror to drive me insane everyday (LOL!!). As others have said it is common, but being a nurse I'm sure you know that. If it gets worse or the cramping starts to get ouchy, go to your closest hospital. It must be hard being in the sticks. Tyr to keep busy, but not too active to keep your mind occupied.

hey Kim, i posted in the the buddies forum, just wanted to come in here and tell you im thinking of you and im sure everything will be fine, try not to drive yourself too mental today and tonight

Oh Kim, I am thinking of you. I wish there was something I could do.

Lestypuss, I'm thinking of you too.

Warm and gentle hugs to both of you

I have had spotting 3 times thu far. Firstly when AF was due I had brown spotting for over a week, then again at around 6 weeks, then I had a medium bleed last week. After my Ultra Sound last Friday everything is fine. I hope this gives you confidence that all can be okay.

Thankyou all so so much. I know why I love this site, and you guys are really helping.

Thinking of you and sending you all the positive vibes I possibly can.
    Last edited by Epacris; April 27th, 2008 at 03:37 PM.

Hello again, Kim! Hope you're camping in the lounge with a big blanket and a good dvd. It's turned cold quickly, hasn't it! Are you resting? Get a pizza or some pasta delivered from Il Corso and don't lift a finger this evening. How's the Dragon going?
    Hope the spotting's stopped for you. Thinking of you!!

Kim, I nearly died when I read that you had spotting. I am everything is ok for you. To tell you the truth I don't have any symptoms anymore either. I was thinking to myself before that I don't even feel pregnant anymore. it's coz we're getting closer to the end of the 1st trimester and it's just normal for symptoms to disappear.

I really hope the spotting is nothing and it goes away soon. I know you will be, but try and take it easy (well as easy as you can when you have Darcy to look after).

Please keep us updated on how you get on, I will be thinking of you. They may send you for your scan this week instead.

Kerry, I have been on the lounge with a blanket - and the Dora DVD, but cant complain as Darcy has been a fantastic little soul today. SHe has mothered me, pulled my blanket up, patted my back, stroked my face. She's played by herslef all day and hasn't been a trouble at all. We did have to go out before (in the rain no less - it hasn't rained for over 4 months) and she climbed up into her seat and down by herself too.

lol Leigh, i nearly died too.

Thinking of you my love. I am another who had very dark thick and copious spotting with my DS. It lasted until around 14 weeks. He is now a gorgeous 7 1/2 year old.
    I hope that this little one is just giving his Mama a fright. Lean on us all in here and keep us posted...

Thanks Deb, I really hope so too, but just now after I thought it was easing off, it's turned bright blood. Not real hopeful anymore. Thanks for all your thoughts.

I'm sending you oodles of and some

Oh Kim and lots of

Sending more sticky vibes Kim.

Please stay with your mummy little one, you are so very much wanted

Kim, I hope that things have settled overnight and that you and your little one are all right. I have been thinking of you and praying that your little bub is sticking tight. and love.

Kim, I am thinking of you

to you all. Thankyou.

I went to the doc this morning but after I found a single, solitary and very large clot this morning, the day's not looking great. have an u/s at 12.30 and will keep you posted.

Oh Kim Hoping for the best at your ultrasound today :goodluck2:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast