Thread: 7+weeks & counting

Natalie Marie Guest

Default 7+weeks & counting

Good Morning,

Hi my Name is Natalie,

I live in Adelaide SA and am now 7= weeks along in this (already tiring) journey,
    suufering with bad insomnia and all the usual stuff.

Please tell me that there is someone out there that awakens at around this time most mornings.

Natalie

Hi Natalie, welcome to BB and congratulations on your pregnancy
    So sorry about the insomnia - how awful. I'm sure there are lots of us up with littlies around 6-ish, but my days of middle-of-the-night wakefulness (for me and for bubs) are thankfully over... So take heart that one day you will get your sleep time back again! (I guess its just one of those joys of motherhood that we have to put up with )
    for a better night's sleep tonight

Congratulations!! I am sorry to hear insomnia has kicked in, i cant sleep past 5.30am coz of this bubba. So it looks like i have yet another early riser!! Hopefully the tiredness will kick in soon and you will sleep better...

Hi Natalie,

Yes. I awaken at around this time most mornings..but after a trip to the loo and a snack for bubs, I manage to drag myself back to bed for a few hours more sleep.

Congratulations, I hope you have a H&H pg.

Hi Natalie,
    Congrats!! I'm 9 weeks and had my first case of insomnia last night tossing and turning all night. unfortunatly as your belly grows so does the difficulty sleeping I hope your insomnia eases and you can get a good night sleep

Natalie Marie Guest

Thanks Kel...

I'm soo happy today, this arvo my gorgeous partner and I had another scan and YEP we saw the little heartbeat . Wow I'm just so pleased to know that lil bub is okay!!!!

Take Care

Natalie

Natalie Marie Guest

Thank you to all you lovely ladies for your kind wishes....My gorgeous partner and I had a real treat this afternoon and were able to see lil bub's heartbeat for the 1st time was SOOOO great.

Anyways bed is calling, chat soon

Natalie