Thread: back pain, ouch!

Unhappy back pain, ouch!

Hi all,
    Im experiencing af type lower back pain. I have lower back problems anyway, but this is lower then usual. Does anyone else have back problems that are getting worse with pregnancy?
    Also feeling really run down, tired, headaches etc. Dr just said rest and Panadol.

I hope you feel better soon Ollie

Joy3 Guest

Default Backpain

Hi- not sure if this helps- but had some really bad lower back pain a couple of weeks ago- am now 8 weeks so around the 6 week mark I guess. Don't normally get back pain- so thought that it must have been due to pregnancy. I used a wheat bag- heated in the microwave off and on (cos your not meant to have too much heat when pregnant) and I found that helped. Lasted for a few days- but nothing since then.
    Hopefully- might be this way for you as well. If this doesn't work go the panadol.
    At least its the weekend so take it easy!

How many weeks are you again?? I had really really bad back pain last week but it has eased right off this week and feel pretty good... I would try a wheat bag not to hot just warm and some panadol can help... Just try and support it the best you can..
    My problem is unbearable sore bb they are killing me it worries me cos if im like this now imagine what ill be like when i give birth and my milk comes in.. ARGH

Hi Ollie,
    I had bad back pain in the first 10 or so weeks of my pregnancy... and I am only just starting to get it again now... but now it is more tailbone and hip pain.

Hi Ollie. You are not alone! I have also had lower back pain, which was worst from weeks 6 - 10 and has definitely eased up the past few weeks. I also see an osteopath every 4 weeks or so who is wonderful and I know the regular visits really help with my back.

Thanks gals, Im a so use to back pain as I have been left with chronic lower back pain after surgery. Only problem is I need really hot wheat pack and use to take very strong pain relief(not now), so Panadol doesnt do much. Im hoping it will settle again soon. I also have been told not to put on too much weight as my back wont deal with it, so I cant be too naughty with food(damn).

I have woken up with unbearable back pain today. Its so painful and I have a really busy day with the kids. Any ideas? No cramping or bleeding thou.

Oh Ollie you poor thing.... Can you get hubby/partner to give you a back rub?? Maybe you could book in to see someone first thing Monday... Otherwise maybe a video for the kids to watch so you can relax..

:eek: ouchy. I just got home after spending the whole day at my daughters dance concert. I was a helper this evening. Back is a bit okay at present but I know it will hurt in the morning. Back massage sounds good.

Hey ollie i hope your feeling ok hun.

Hi,
    Missy back pain is continuing, mostly overnight and in the morning. Just trying to take it easy.