Thread: Back on the rollercoaster..

Lovenhope Guest

Unhappy Back on the rollercoaster..

Looking for some support...

I woke this morning with lower left pain. I went to the GP who immediately sent me to get a scan- internal included- to check for ectopic preg. The scan results showed no yolk sac- nothing. I am definately 5 weeks because I was charting. I had another BT today to compare levels from last friday. I think I can deal with chem preg. or early miscarriage. I'm still praying that its not ecoptic.
    I just wish I knew.

Thanks for listening.

for you that it's not ectopic.... oh hun i was so upset to read your thread.

how painful was the pain? I am certainly no expert however i have heard of women on BB getting alot of pain and cramps and their pregnancy ended up fine? Then and again alot of pain can be associated with EP which is of course why you are worried and i would be aswell
    When do you find out the results??

I am here to support you matey and really hope everything is ok. Please keep us updated.

Sandy wishing you the best outcome. When do you get your results?
    Maybe too early to see anything with u/s?
    I got some pains in my lower left area of my pelvis (is that where you mean?) in the early days (& still sometimes now) I was doubled over in pain at times. Stay positive, I really hope everything is ok.

I'll keep you in my thoughts.....

Lovenhope Guest

Thanks Danielle M & Ren,
    I get BT results back in the morning. DanielleM- my pain does sound similar to yours. It eased off during the day and is coming back tonight.
    i'm just so emotionally drained!!

I hope & pray it's the same as what I had/have. Sending tonnes & tonnes of sticky vibes hun.....

Thinking of you today Sandy, I hope your results bring good news :goodluck2: