Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BT - how early can it be detected?

Default BT - how early can it be detected?

right i wouldn't usually be this neurotic - well maybe i would - but i had to get a series of BT done today so i got my Dr to through in an HCG i am 7dpo or there abouts and i have high good temps and very tender breasts which is not a usual pre AF or post O symptom - so it can't hurt anyway right - what are my chances of anything showing up?

I don't know AJ, but I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you xoxoxo

thanks meg i need it - just looked on the main website and it says that the emby doesn't produce HCG until implantation - i haven't had a temp rise so may not see anything at this point - oh well - keep crossing those legs girl!!!!

gee thanks shannon - why is this SOOOO hard!!!!

Goodluck AJ! Add me to the cheersquad

*hugs*
    Cailin

Melinda Guest

Good luck AJ!!

Enuff already or you'll jinx it!!!! i am so hanging out to be back in these threads but i am so scared too - hope that we all have something to cheer about this time round - if not - bring on the next cycle then the next then the next..

^^Bekka^^ Guest

AJ - Blood tests can detect a pregnancy earlier than a home pregnancy test. They can detect it about 7-12 days from possible conception and can also measure the concentration of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone in your blood.

Hope this helps.
    Bek

thanks bekka - i always wonder what the actual name of the hormone was...still just waiting - so glad that i live in NZ and they get back to you same day for tests like this....

Hi AJ I can't help either.... but I figure it can't do any harm. I porbably would have done the same thing. Your temps look good compared to last month, so fingers crossed you'll be back here real soon!

kristylr Guest

Hi AJ. I got a BT 8DPO (I'm an ER nurse so I got one of my colleagues to do it!!) b/c I was feeling really unwell and my BT came back as '6' (<5: non-pregnant). Without wanting to get too excited, I went to my Dr 2 days later for a further BT and it came back BFP as my levels had risen. So, best of luck to you. I hope you get the result you're after

Good luck AJ! I think it can take some bubbys up to 10 days to implant, so don't be too disheartended if it's negative. It might still be travelling down the tube looking for a nice spot to start digging! Hope this is the month for you!

dammit - my results aren't in yet - i have my liver function ones - one of the three enzymes back to normal - another test in a month!!! but no HCG - aaaarrrgghghh!!!! will have to let you all know tomorrow night (sorry its 5pm here in NZ so won't be getting them later today will have to ring in morning)

Hi I got a feint + on a cheap HPT at 10DPO so went to docs that morning and that afternoon I had it confirmed by blood test. I think my HCG levels were about 56, and for a viable pg week 3-4 of pg it had to be over 50. It depends when your emby implants. You wont get HCG levels until emby has implanted.....i think!!!

anyway sending baby dust your way.........

Fee Guest

Just wanted to say good luck!

thanks girls - but its a negative.... i guess technically its too early - but at least its saved me stressing about it now till after the weekend - sigh... maybe next month....

Oh AJ Sweetie I'm so sorry! Fingers crossed still though!

*huggles*
    Cailin

AJ i am so sorry. Just hope it was to early to tell.

Thinking of you heaps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast