Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BT - how early can it be detected?

i am just coming in here to stamp my foot - this is so unfair - ok right so i gte the call yesterday saying no - right so i know that there is a small chance that its simply too early and that it may still happen - then yesterday i get a temp drop - initailly just thought well thats to be expected when you wake up an hour an da bit earlier - but then i wake up near the same time today (still mucking round with daylight saving over here) and what do you know but my temp steps up a notch - and if i am not PG this has to be the worst month for false pg symptoms - my breast ache so much i can no longer sleep on my belly and i feel nauseous in the morning before i get up - i just don't know - i guess i would like my cheer squad to keep cheering for me for a wee bit longer - gonna wait till monday if AF isn't here by then then i will test - unless SIL brings back some of those lovely fortel ultras you have over there....darn it... sorry to post this in the pg threda - i guess one of the mods can youmove it back to TTC for me?

That little dip might have been implantation!! Bring on a

GOOD LUCK!!!! - I was in quite a similar position back in May - I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you dust:

dianna \/

Good luck AJ - i just popped on my cheerleading outfit and grabbed my pom poms

Wilson Guest

Good luck AJ, i really hope its good news for you.
    I have everything crossed

Gooooooooo AJ The cheersquad still have their for you. Good luck and lets hope :af: stays away.

Kas

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Am hoping for the best news AJ!

love
    sushee

Chart is still looking great AJ!

well 11dpo - temp dropped a bit more again - and have some very slight spotting - so looks like thats me out - (again) sorry ladies...

hang in there lovey [-o<

damn - how hard is this - i wish so much i was on the other side of this fence - can one of you girls give me a hand up to ge tover it - or maybe just unlock the gate for me?

davisbabyblues Guest

AJ, I can't even begin to say I know how you feel, because I don't. I do know that I had a friend that was trying and she was also taking something and was in a very similar situation. The only problem is, you need to relax, I know it is hard, but how often have you heard of people falling pregnant when they are on holiday?!

However, AJ, rest asured that with modern technology these days, you are in a very positive position, there is a lot that can be done and it WILL happen. Don't give up hope, keep up your positive spirit and rely on your cheering squad too keep up your spirit.

You are in all of our thoughts....all the best and try and relax, easier said than done, I know.

Take care
    Sharon

wow thanks sharon - thats very nice - yeah we are just taking it easy this month - too busy to think that we have much of a chance so we'll see hope that it won't be too much longer - only have three more rounds left of the drugs so lets hope i get that ever elusive bfp soon

I still have my fingers crossed for you too AJ - keeping an eye out for you.
    Good luck babe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12