Thread: Can't sleep because of my boobs!!

Default Can't sleep because of my boobs!!

I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

I have only woken up once in the middle of the night to pee so far (that was last night), I do wake up needing to go to the toilet really bad. I have been thinking I'm a bit wierd. I have however been waking up at least 5 times a night due to my boobs being in a lot of pain and find it hard to find a comfy position. My bbs went up a cup size before the 5 week mark an have been very very sore but nowhere near as bad in the day as at night. My nipple are erect almost all the time and those little bumps are really sticking out and there seems to more of them now.

My sore bbs would have to be the worst symptom I have even worse than the nausea and vomitting!Has anyone else had this same experience?

Hey Jas
    my bbs have been very tender to touch, knock or even slighly brush past something. Tingly nipples and itchy to add a couple of more annoying little factors. What has helped hugely is buying new bras. I've gone from a 14C to 14 D and I'm not 6 weeks yet. I just bought a couple of cheapies form Kmart as I'm sure I'll need to buy more very soon so I thought I'd hold off on buying the good ones. But they are wire free, stretchy and very comfy. And this has also hidden them away quite alot - the girls are not out there on show anywhere near as much. So that attracts less attention as well.
    The other side effect I've had is a very bloated stomach. I'm sure this isn't baby, probably just fluid but I'll check whth with my FS on Thursday.

I've been getting up in the night as many as 3-4 times.....very annoying.
    But that siad I am not complaining, its all great and I'm ready for it.......

Yeah - mine are sore too, and I sleep on my stomach (ouch!). I have been finding that I am not sleeping very well anyway at the moment - for no apparent reason. Anyone else finding this?

Smile

YES YES YES. I had the worst sleep last night because of this problem, my boobs are soo tender and sore to touch and the worst thing is I like to sleep on my tummy. It is very annoying. Also having to get up twice at least through out the night to go to the toilet, but I know this gets worse.

Last night was the first night I couldn't sleep....damnnn it was annoying. I'm so tired today. I look like I've been partying all weekend. If they only knew!

Hi Jas

I understand the sore boob thing all too well. I have been wearing a loose slightly padded bra to bed and it seems to help.

I know exactly how you feel.. I was exactly the same couldnt get comfortable would wake in pain bad bad pain like i had been badly bruised... I ended up wearing a bra to bed a cropped sports bra helps to support them when you move so i suggest that... It will last a few weeks im now 10 weeks and they have been alot better the last 3 weeks or so still sore but not as intense still wearing bra to bed though....

I feel your pain! But what I have found to be an immense help is one of those Body Pillows - you can still kind of lie on your tummy, but it's supported ... Fantastic, and not overly expensive!

I would definetly change your bras if you havent already. I went up a cup size and got new ones, much better already. Considerd getting a bra for bed but not so bad anymore so I didn't bother. I do have to say I am finding a maternity bra more comfortable than just a reg bigger sized bra. Probably designed for holding up boulders more.

I would also suggest trying to train yourself to sleep on your side 'cause your going to have to anyway.

I could never get comfortable with my boobs during pregnancy and ended up getting a cushion and putting it inbetween them while lying on my side. Id then have another under my arm so it would rest on them. Cushions seem to be the way to go