Your GP sound a piece of work Pregpan! My friend's Downs risk was 1:38 and her DS came out normal healthy and beautiful.
I avoided the worry by declining the blood tests so that the nuchal measurements were irrelevant.
Your GP sound a piece of work Pregpan! My friend's Downs risk was 1:38 and her DS came out normal healthy and beautiful.
I avoided the worry by declining the blood tests so that the nuchal measurements were irrelevant.
As i'm going through this for the first time i'm not really sure what's normal, but i have been booked in for BT for Downs Syndrome a week before my scheduled U/S. Ob then said to make another appt with him a couple of days later to find out results. He seems really genuine and knows what hes talking about so I am just going to put my trust in him!!![]()
Bookmarks