Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doc suspects TWINS!!

Best of luck hun. You will take it all in your stride. You're an amazing mum to your 5 kiddies and you will be amazing with your 6th kiddie or 6 & 7th kiddies. Can't wait to hear about your scan. My OB was worried as my HCG levels were super high and thought I was having twins but nope just a single one. Glad Adam is taking it all in his stride I don't think Dave would take it as well. Poor bugger would have a stroke if I told him that.

Dan..
    I dont have any feelings, I truely think it is just one. Only the scan will tell!! I'm damn nervous, and I gotta wait 2 weeks!!!

*Kelli* Guest

Hi, I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child. When I was 10 weeks along my doctor told me I was measuring 15-16 weeks! She suspected twins. I have twins in my family. Also my HCG levels were high & I was a lot sicker this time around. I was really excited. Had 12 week scan & turned out to be only one little bubba. I am still measuring about 4 weeks larger now. Must just be because it is the third pregnancy. I hope all goes well for you. Twins would be hard work but a lovely blessing.

Oooh Kelli, I need more stories like yours!!!

Adam just msg from work, and said if it is twins, and if we still get the baby bonus, can we build a granny flat out the back, and let all the kids have the house!!!

Just our luck it'll be twins, with clefts, and no baby bonus!!!

*Kelli* Guest

Purplemamma, that's so funny about the granny flat! Sounds like a great idea! My hubby was panicking about possibly having twins but he didn't think the idea of getting double baby bonus was too shabby! Typical man. You already sound like a super mum anyway with 5 so I'm sure if it is twins you'll be just fine. I had to wait 2 weeks for my scan too & I was going crazy by the end. It's exciting but also nerve wracking! I was sooooo convinced it was twins, I was actually a bit surprised when they said it was definitely only one. But I guess every pregnancy is different Can't wait to hear about your scan

Goodluck sweety. Must be hard waiting for the scan, but at least you will be able to properly see heartbeats by that stage. All the best, whether it be one or two and heaps or sticky vibes.

Love

Wow Jodie! How exciting! A little overwhelming to consider, I imagine, but so exciting too. I'd be going crazy waiting for the u/s. I hope you are able to find plenty of distraction (shouldn't be too much of a challenge, I'd guess. ) so the time fies by for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12