Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early Bleeding/Period Pain

storm04 Guest

Oh totally agree there with you its amazing though how a baby is so resiiant, even if they do scare the heck out of us.
    I hope your scan goes well

Storm04 & Twin Sister, I am sure that both of you will turn out like mine too. I guess in the mean time, all we can do is to rest assured as my OB insisted to me that stress will affect our little one inside of us. Meanwhile, she did also say that spotting is a common thing, but we should really worry about it when spotting becomes really bad with abdominal pain. U/S was reinstored my mental well being, if I may add.

I am sure that you both will have the same results. Just remember to take it easy on the house chores... Always, raise your feet up while you're sleeping!

Good luck to you both. Hope to hear some good news from you too soon!

Just popping in to say that I finally had my scan done today and all went well. I can breathe a sigh of relief...at least for now LOL

storm04 Guest

haha i dont think there is such thing as stress free
    i have my first app with midwives friday anyhow and i am still spotting but doc doesnt seem fussed just keeping my chin up and hoping
    when do you have your scan?

Twin Sister, I am sure that all is well with you. I know the spotting drives us crazy! In the mean time, try to get some rest as worrying too much will prevent you from getting good rest, and at this point, you baby needs the rest as much as you do! All the best to our pregnancies! Let me know how your scan go!

LOl I posted right above you both that the scan went well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12