Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a belly

kizzy Guest

Default Getting a belly

I'm seven weeks tomorrow and I'm already starting to show :eek:

Don't worry Kirsty, I probably started showing around the same time - I was lucky that it was still winter and that a jumper could cover it from prying eyes!!

Well I am big to start with so not many people can tell, but me and DH certainly can! The bottom of my tummy is hard already and everything is popping out!!

Same here, I am a little big as well so not so many people cant tell, but my family and DH can. The lower part of my belly is already popping out. I dont know whether its the extra weight or the uterus expanding?

Yep - I had a bump by 7wks too. I'm tall but short waisted.

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your bump

So did I - I noticed so much I doubled my sit-up count (found out at just over 8w), but DH thought it was "normal". He didn't get much loving for a while after that.

Congrats on the bump - and remember it gets bigger!

I was convinced mine was too many biscults but maybe not ....!

clare076 Guest

I wish I was showing. I was nearly 32 weeks with my DD before people started asking if I was pg, :eek: I had put on 10 kgs by this stage but because I only weighed 58kg to start (171cm tall) I thinnk people just thought I had started eating. lol I am now 12 weeks and not even showing slightly, I haven't even put on a kilo yet, despite all the crap I have been eating. Even says you show earlier with your second, so some time before 32 weeks would be good.

It's not my fault they put a family block of chocolate in the bounty bag.

LOL Clare, I had someone say on Friday that they were pleased I said I was pg, because they weren't sure and didn't want to ask... so I'm still at the delicate "fat" stage.

I put on no weight until about 15-16w, so I don't think it's anything to worry about! And I was 180cm and 62kg, now I'm about 64-65kg.

I'm sooo glad I read through this post!!!

I'm almost 7wks and am sure that I'm starting to get a tummy already!!! I'm quite slim and tall, so it's really awkward and am sure people are going to start noticing. DH thinks I'm just eating too much crap but I havent' changed my eating habits at all - well maybe they've got a little better but nothing to write home about!!

You've all made me feel so much better though and I love the fact that there's a bump!!

Take care.

Kelly xxx

Oh i'm also glad i saw this thread. I'm not even 5 weeks yet with bub #2 and for the last 2 days have been so bloated i look like i did when i was about 4 months preg with Ella :eek: And to make things worse i'm the absolute slimmest i've EVER been in my life (5ft 4 and only 45-47 kilos) tall and my tummy was pretty much flat only a week ago!!! When they say you show more with your second preg... I'm one of those women! Oh well i guess we only have a baby belly a few times in our lives so i should enjoy it while it lasts

deedeeze Guest

I think I have a bump lower down. My tummy is getting harder. DH just thinks it is all the crap I'm eating.

Lucky I lost a lot of weight last year so my clothes are fitting fine, just no more belt!

I have a bump and have probably had it since 9 weeks. The only difference now is that I put on my jeans this morning and I cant do them up!!!! I didnt know if i should have laughed or cried (relatively new jeans times 2 pairs!).

Snook Guest

Since this is my first I have absolutely no idea if I'm starting to show or if my tummy is due to the excess chippies I've been eating.

Angela80 Guest

Wow this must be the beautiful skinny forum! You all sound so beautiful and so proud of bumps!

I woke up this morning feeling very bloated but it's all a bit squishy so I doubt it's a baby bump! I'm 5"5 and now weight 57kg. Since winter I've put on a few kilos but I haven't changed since finding out I'm pg.

I think once we see the bump it stops being surreal and starts being a reality. If only a bump will actually lead to getting a seat on the bus to work each day !!

ok guys there are pics taken this morning on Juniors website.

I am HUGE :eek:

OMG Danni that is a great 9 week belly!!! I swear I was only that at 20 weeks!! I was one of those girls just dying for a belly and had to wait FOREVER to get one... I swear it wasn't till I was about 8 months that people noticed I was pregnant!!

Enjoy your bellies girls! You have given me hope that the second time round I might show earlier!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast