Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: having ultrasound at 2.30 as im having red bleeding

Hi Missy,
    I did have bleeding but not until about 7 weeks. It lasted about a week and then went away.
    I hope your levels go up tomorrow. If they are going up then it could all be fine. I don't think it matters if they are low as long as they are increasing.
    I know it is easier said than done, but try not too stress.
    Positive thoughts and

Missy - my level was 264 at 5wks exactly. So I'm not sure why the dr told you that either, as this should be a happy time for you, not filled with doubt. *hugs*

I just saw your post.
    Think positive. My doctor told me I was having a phantom pregnancy because the U/S didn't show anything at 5 weeks and because I didn't have morning sickness. It goes to show that doctors don't always know everything. Also the reason I had the U/S to check for an eptopic PG was because I told him at the first visit that I had some period type cramps. Some of them can be really insensitive or just don't realise. I also had a midwife tell me I wasn't in labour and to go home because I was able to walk into the hospital. I had my Son that same day. Sometimes they have just being doing their job for too long and forget what their comments can do to people.

Oh ok belinda and mel. Well maybe it will be ok. Ive been bleeding for about 4 days and alot but seems to be easing today. Ive still got pains but they feel like AF is coming...I hope everything will be ok. Thank you both so much

Hi Missy,
    I've got all my bits crossed for you.
    FYI my first pregnancy I had cramps and bleeding for 3-4 days, then it went away for 3-4 days, then it came back for 3-4 days. I had no idea what was going on, and I had to work in between ultrasounds and doctors and anxiety and I have no idea how I kept my head on my shoulders, but all of a sudden it stopped, and my pregnancy continued without a further worry, and my little girl is now 2.
    Sending many hugs and hope you find a little calm spot somewhere inside to focus on til you get through it.
    x
    Jo

Ohh Missy,
    Every time I read ur crying my heart breaks. You know what, maybe you just need to see another Dr re: levels and see what they say. As Ive said before, from 3 different Drs I have had good, bad, great views. I know how hard it is waiting, I know how you feel re: living your life. Life at the moment seems to be put on hold. It would be easy if we didnt have other kids to tend to but I know my kids are feeling it right now. That makes me feel terrible. We need to think positive. If levels are increasing then good, not everyones levels shoot up high. I think and pray everything will be okay for you. Please take it easy and try and do something nice for yourself.

Hi Ollie.

Had my BT today and spoke to the nurse. Now she said my levels were fine and the it could be to early. She said my levels have always be low and maybe that is how its going to be with the HCG. She also told me that the Dr told her that really you shouldnt be able to see anything in the womb untill your levels are around 1000. So Im abit confussed at the moment. I think I am over crying now and I just want to know what is happening. IM SO OVER ALL THE BT TEST.

I will let you know later

Oh missy it is sounding better each time you post....

I know meegm just want it to be over with all the BT.

Ollie and as for changing Dr i cant as its through the hospital and i have to stay with the dr untill they know all is fine then i can go to another dr. so i guess im stuck...

How you hun??

Hey,
    I feel like an idiot. I didnt realise you have already had ET pregnancy. Im sure this one will be fine. Postive vibes to you all the way for me. Im okay, so over Bt too. I dont care anymore, I feel pregnant and if anything happens then I cant do anything about it. I cant keep stressing like this. My back is playing up, so Im trying to take it easy. Let us know when u get word of Bt.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234