Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP is it normal to have brownish stick dischard in the first trimester

Geee I hope its just implantation of the embryo as ive got alittle brownish bleed too.

Karen how is it. Is everything ok.

hi everyone well today it has been a week since the main bleed and the bleeding is really slowing down now i have had 2 usltrasounds 1 at the royal womens hospital when it happened and then about 4 days later at the werribee mercy and the both said everything was fine the only reason i went to the werribee mercy was i already had that ultrasound booked and i just wanted to be sure so i didnt cancel it after the royal womens one i also did asked the dr was it twins and i lost one but they said no as there is only one sac as my middle child was a twin but twin 2 died 3 1/2 hours after birth but twin 1 is doing fine being a normal 9 year old boy and missy i have been following you and i pray for you all will go well for you the hardest thing is not to stress but we all do it speiaclly in the first trimester BUT everyone good thoughts for all of you
    cheers
    karen

Hi Karen im glad your ok. Im not sure about me. Just noticed that my brownish has now increased and is red. I also have AF like cramps so I dont know what to think. But thanks for your prayers!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12