Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP!!! Worried about HCG levels!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some exciting news - I realised yesterday that when it is time for my scan in 10 days I will be in Sydney with work, so I figured I should use my referal for the good ultrasound machine earlier, and they had an appointment open today!!

According to the scan we are 6 weeks pregnant (4 weeks since conception) with one baby and they were able to see a heartbeat!!!!!!

This makes nooooo sense, as were already pregnant at that time - then lost it (blood hcg went back to 0 on the 4 Dec) - so I must have ovulated while I was still pregnant??? Makes no sense at all!!!!!! At least that means the blood HCG levels are ok for this point in time, and they can't see any abnormalities!!!!!!!!!!! Tracey it sounds like what happened here is similar to you!

Anyway someone said to me when I was stressing earlier about dates/levels and how it doesn't make sense is that sometimes when we ask for a miracle it gets answered in ways that don't make logical sense - we should probably just accept that not everything will add up, accept the mystery of it all, and be happy - so that is what we are going to do!!!!!!

Thank you soooo much for all of your support everyone!!!! It is wonderful having people to bounce ideas and questions off of!!!!

How is everyone else going???

Thank you sooo much everyone!!!!

Hi Bindi,

That's so exciting! I have been checking in all day to see if you have any updates for us!

I completely agree with what you said about miracles! CONGRATULATIONS!! Looking forward to following your pregnancy

Thanks so much Jas!!! It looks like there are a few people form this post due around the same time then!!!!! Do you know when your due date is?????

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Wow, how exciting for you. It's great that you had an appointment today and got to see your little one's heart beating away. I agree, yes it is all a mystery and a miracle...all rolled into one.

Congratulations...wishing you a happy, healthy & wonderful journey to motherhood.

Thanks for keeping us updated, I hope you are going to have a pregnancy journal so we can all read up on your journey.

Take Care Bindi. X

No problem Bindi! My due date is the 7th of August I'm 9weeks today, so I'm only a few weeks ahead of you, so we are close!

That's fantastic news Bindi. So glad to hear that there was a happy outcome to your scan.

Thank you for keeping us updated

WICKEDLY fantastic news Bindi...
    Yeah it's so hard to work out as I was about 5wks 4 days when I started bleeding & 3 days later passed baby (so technically I was then 6 wks) Then when it is confirmed I was preg again there was exactly 1 month difference in the due date'S?

How I dont know but I do know we now have a perfect 15 month old princess!?

Best wishes for you hun, I am so thrilled!

A HUGE congrats to you Bindi!! I've been following your dilemma since you first posted. This is just a massive reminder of how AMAZING the human body is!! That bubba really wants to be with you. EXCELLENT news. All the best for a stress-free pregnancy from here on!

Hopexoxox

Hi Bindi
    I usually post in the early Augut Belly Buddies but I was just reading your previous posts...wow what a journey. So glad the scan had a great result for you. Your own advise sounds good - enjoy your miracle and all the best in the months to come.
    Best wishes to you

Hi there that is great news .

Hi hope you you had a relaxing weekend and all is going great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12