Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi I am new here

thanks I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else too

Hiya Rinnie,

CONGRATULATIONS, for a start me and my hubby have just found out were pregnant too our baby due date will be 15th feb how coool is that hun.
    Hopefully ill get to speak to you later

Love and Hugs

Annette xx :goodluck2:

HI Anette,

Thats fantastic! Its awsome when you first find out your pregnant. Was it a planned one?

Talk soon
    Rinnie :goodluck2:

hiya hun,

Thanks for replying back to me, yeah we planned our baby. We lost our darling son begining of this year very sad

Anyway yake care of yourself and well talk soon xx

Hi, im about 7/8 weeks, and this weekend is the first time ive felt pretty terrible - we were away, and i put it down to late nights, too much food, and todays to carsickness, but i still feel rotten. im having a scan this week, to check bubs is in the right place and growing ok.

Just 1 question, I have a lot of 'fibre' problems, and bought a whole heap of licorice, but mum was over today, and said she had heard licorice isnt good when you're pregnant - is this one an old wives tale, or is this one fact? Im getting so confused - everyone has a different opinion.... help!

Hi Pepa,

Licorice is good in moderation dont have too much or ull end up with the runs lol What I have been doing it eating 2 wheet bix with sugar and banana for breaky which gives you an ok dose of fibre also Albran is meant to be the biggest one for fibre but its all up to taste really..

I am still having early mornings so I am guessing bubs is either going to be an early morning baby or an early riser lol No sickness yet still early though

mummyd83 Guest

Default Hello I am new here!

Hello everyone!

My name is Daniella and I am mother of a 10 month old little girl. I am hoping that I am pregnant with angel no.2 but do not know yet! I came off my pill and tried straight away (although we should have waited a month at least!) Anyway I have had no AF as yet! I am feeling little cramps and quite tired. I taken quite a few HPT all BFN!! I think I may have tested to early especially as I dont know when my last AF was. Wish me luck! I will keep you informed and baby dust to all of you! x

Hello Mummyd83

Ive got my fingers crossed for you hun, keep us posted and im wishing you gud luck hun

talk soonxx

Hiya Rinnie,

Hows things going, my morning sickness as kicked in or should i say night sickness

or well it will be worth it in the end. Hope your doing ok try and go into live chat thats quiet cooool too.
    speak to you soon xx

SugarDust Guest

Congrats Rinnie I hope all is going well

Hi Annett,

Thats a bummer about the night sickness. Mine hasnt kicked in yet but not holding my breath it will happen lol Yeah I am doing ok still getting cramps every now and then but now I know they are normal so they dont bother me anymore. I got the hiccups the other day just outa the blue and they hurt more than the cramps lol

Welcome Daniella,
    I think you have tested early too. However with regards to you coming of the pill and "should have" waited a month meh crap!! I had the implanon taken out in december been on the pill till feb fell pg last month so im not doing to bad considering they do say it can take up to 18 months to get the BFP after implanon is removed. But my fingers and everything else I can cross is for you darl good luck!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12