Thread: hoping

ness Guest

Default hoping

Hi all,
    Just hoping that the signs I am having this time round are actually pg signs. I know it is still early, too early to test but I have noticed little things like bright yellow pee sorry if TMI, sore BB, feeling very tired and irritable and I have had AF type pains earlier than usual. I thought she was going to come early the other day but nothing. Only 2 days left to test. I am hoping I am not imagining these things as last time I was soo sure I was PG but I wasn't.

Did anyone notice any real early changes? Also, any good tips on how not to be as disappointed if AF does show?

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi ness, your symptoms sound promising! Unfortunately tho, pg symptoms are pretty generic and can just be pre-AF, or other things. Hopefully you are pg tho!!

My pg symptoms didn't kick in until a few weeks, altho I did start falling asleep in the afternoons fairly early on!

dust: & :bluestick: inkstick: for you!

Good luck!

btw... why is it too early to test? when did you O?

Hi there

Your symptoms do sound quite promising, I know what its like to over analyse every little symptom every month though!! 3 weeks ago I started to get really sore bbs and I thought it was all my head, a week later i started getting wierd cramps thought it was early AF but took a test and got negative, a week later I was feeling really tired and washed out so took another test and it was positive.

Just thought I'd let you know what I went through, might give you some idea as to whether you feel you are preg. Sounds promising though.......

My fingers are crossed for you [-o<

Good luck!

I had all the same symptoms you've described appear at 3 weeks past ov, and also had a night of awful nausea (although this was following a car crash so I put it down to that...) but then I found an early test kit (Fortel Ultra) so thought "why not?" and tested at 3 weeks 5 days to find a definite, but VERY feint line!! If you do decide to test early, remember to use your very first pee of the day as your levels are higher then...

Good Luck!!!

good luck!!!

hope you get a BFP

Linda

ness Guest

I caved and tested early using one that is meant to be able to detect very low levels of the pg hormone and got a big fat negative. It's a bit hard because since I have been tracking my cycle the days have been 35, 35, 35, 42 (with the early mc) then 32 and now I'm back to day 35.
    I am sure AF is on her way now. I just have a feeling.

Not to worry, fingers crossed I can join you all here in the not to near future.

Thanks heaps for all of your replies, it really helps having others to talk to who are in or have been in the same situation. I really appreciate it

Aw sweety, sorry you didnt get what you wanted, but you may of tested a little early, try again in a couple of days. O

ness Guest

Thanks Nadia, if AF does a no show I will try again. Just a question though, if I am in the very early days does it matter if you eat soft cheese and ham and things like that? Also, does it matter if you still go to the gym and do say, pump classes or bodystep??

It's just that I am still worried I may have done something wrong before. With the m/c I kept getting BFN's and I was so fed up with feeling frumpy that when I went to the gym I worked really hard and got really hot, there was still no AF. I then decided to test again (the morning after) and the test was positive and then the very next day I started bleeding. That still scares me, I know it was very early but the day I had the BFP was the best day of my life and I was so distraught after. I can't help but think I did something wrong and I am positive it may have been the gym. Sorry if TMI

Awww Ness, bugger about the BFN. Hopefully it was just too early. Your symptoms are sounding really good, so hopefully you will still get a BFP.

I would avoid eating any soft cheeses, ham etc.... just incase and as for the pump classes personally I would avoid them as the last thing you want to do if you are pg is overheat your body as that can cause a m/c.

Good luck

ness Guest

Thanks Kazz, AF still hasn't arrived. I'm praying that she will either stay away for at least 9 months or show up soon so I can stop stressing.
    Thanks for the advice about the gym and the food.
    I will avoid both until I know for sure.