View Poll Results: How many weeks were you when you found out?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • <4 weeks

26 27.66%
  • 4-5 weeks

49 52.13%
  • 5-6 weeks

11 11.70%
  • 6-7 weeks

4 4.26%
  • 8 weeks or longer

4 4.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many weeks pregnant were you when you found out?

lol sarah, you have a right to be impaitent youve been waiting for this a for a very long time now

Lesley

4 weeks on the dot!!!

I was about 5 1/2wks when I found out... went to the doctor as I couldnt work out what was wrong with me! I was so so tired, and emotional (almost psycho!). I hadnt seen AF for a while, but as I have always been very irregular, and was convinced I could not get pregnant.... it came as the hugest shock - I even had a big argument with the doctor that he must be wrong!lol!

We found out at 4 weeks and even after nearly 2 years of trying I didn't believe the HPT. Burst into tears and did another test before calling the doctors for an appointment. Even when he told me I was pregnant I didn't believe him and I don't think I will truly believe it's happening until I have a belly or a baby.

I just wanted to ask too, where did you all get the little due date count down calendars? They are a great idea!!

Cindy

Hi there Cindy, welcome to BB

Congratulations on your pregnancy & don't worry I was exactly the same after 2 years trying

There are 3 main sites that we use for the countdown tickers - www.fertilityfriend.com / www.lilypie.com / www.snugglepie.com - all you have to do is put in the relevant info & voila!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay Cindy! So happy for you that you finally have a BFP!
    Welcome and believe it baby! You are up the duff!!! =D>

Whoohoo Cindy, and congratulations on your BFP. Believe it as it is really happening to you.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

I was 4 weeks on the day (or CD29), but had symptoms from CD13.

Deeanne

this time i think i was 4wks and 2 days? i think i cant remember, heaps earlier then with joshua because i was waiting and hoping for it

Lesley

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

*bump*
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Custardtart Guest

The first two times I found out at TWO weeks! Not because I was impatiently testing, but because I got such dreadful heartburn and indigestion that it was just obvious. This time around it was later - three weeks. I knew straight off what it had to be, which was a bit of a shock because we weren't trying!

Kerrie

nicoak Guest

i knew the moment AF did not arrive, waited a week and a bit before testing though

I voted wrong too!! My first I only found out around 6 weeks. I didn't notice anything except late period.
    this time around we were so prepared that I tested 7 days after suspected conception (as the test said) and there was the faintest line. This was probably about 3 and a half weeks. Im now 8 weeks and because I found out so early, it feels like I should be 12 weeks, not 8!!

*Megan* Guest

I was 5 weeks pregnant when I found out - we had given up so it came as such a shock....

Megan

I found out at 15dpo with a urine test - so i guess i was just over 4weeks and had the blood test five days later (cursed long weekend)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12