Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Quickly do you show?

I am so bloated today (eating alot of fruit as I am a bit backed up sorry for TMI!!)
    I look like I am showing but surely cannot be i am only about 6 1/2 weeks!:eek:

HI Girls. I was also very slim before falling prg - 56kg and 170cm tall. By the time I was 6 or 7 weeks I could not fit into any of my size 8 bottoms and definitely none of my jeans! I found I lost my waist almost as soon as I conceived and also felt extremely bloated for the first 10 - 12 weeks, which made me feel nothing but fat... I'm now 18 weeks and although I don't have a pregnant 'belly" yet, I certainly feel like I am showing. Only those who know me really well can tell, I guess the others just think I'm a bit over weight (LOL). Can't wait for a nice preggie belly to shut them up! BTW, I bought some fab maternity skirts that I am already wearing. They don't look like mat. wear but they are so much more comfortable than the normal stuff i was sqeezing into for work.

angelique Guest

I showed straight away. I had to wear maternity clothes at about 11 weeks into the pregnancy!! I had a huge growth spurt early on and then at about 30 weeks it just halted (although, that is what I thought happened, people told me otherwise). Some people were telling me I could not get any bigger than what I was. Some people don't show till they are 4 months or so. It is just amazing how different our bodies are.

mylilangle Guest

I am 9 weeks and have gone up in my bra from a C cup to a D cup, and I am starting to show a bit in the belly and my pants are getting a bit tight on me.

I found i popped out straight away not huge but enough for me (no-one else) to tell and then i didnt get any bigger till about 20 weeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12