Thread: I miss being in here

clare076 Guest

Default I miss being in here

Sorry feeling sorry for myself. I cant believe it's been a whole week since I left this group.

I'll be back nice and soon hopefully, meanwhile I come in to snoop and check out how all your pergnancies are going.

Take care
    xx

Clare, it's good to hear from you. It would be lovely to have you back I hope you are all doing well and look forward to seeing you here again

Glad to see you and hope things are going well for you and your DH and daughter, and don't feel you can't come back anytime! In fact, just stay around!!

Clare,
    I use to feel the most comfortable after my losses (17 and 20 weeks)at my obst office. I would often just find an excuse to go there and have a chat. I think it was because they knew all about my pregnancy just like the girls here, it is acknowledged that you were pregnant and you had a beautiful baby boy. Enjoy watching the girls journey when you need distance they will understand and when you need to vent us loss girls are with you.
    Bec

Yep - I agree with Bec. It was really hard after my loss to be at BB. The miscarriage threads were the only place I really felt comfy.
    It makes a big difference having a friend that is able to talk about it all in real life. Luckily Bec is only a 5min walk from me, and was a huge support through it all.
    Is there anyone you can talk to that has been through something similar?

Take your timecoming back to see your belly buddies - they will all understand - I promise.

clare076 Guest

Feeling a bit better today, got good news from the doc yesterday, physically we dont need to wait to try again, it's just when we are ready emotionally. The biggest problem is noone wants to talk about it anymore, where I still do. Not necessarily about Max but the whole pregnancy thing. So I have to come in here for my fix.

None of my freinds have even had a miscarriage let alone lost a baby in the sec tri, although I have made good friends with Michelle through all this, so I am sure she wont mind me bending her ear a bit.

Glad to see you back Clare. Its good to talk about your emotions and not bottle them up, so if you cant do it with the people you know, then you know you can always come here and chat, you have lots of people who will listen and give you support. And it is so good that you have made a good friend in Michelle. All the best and i hope to see you around.

Cheers
    Melissa

malimum Guest

Hi Clare,

That is gr8 news from ur doc When the times right your will b pg again. Dont be to hard on yourselves. Hope things work out for u and your dh. Its good that you are hanging around there are some lovely ladies in here who listen and support one another. I think that if it helps you to talk about it, thats ok, do whats best for you.

Im on the ttc bandwagon, and even tho im not pg atm, i love coming in here and getting advice meeting new ppl, and enjoy the things that some womenare willing and love to share to help one another. Im BB addict to, i come in here for advice and support, such a kind, caring and supportive forum

Ne way goodluck, and i hope all goes well for u and your family......even tho i dont know u heres a big

bye
    Malimum
    Last edited by malimum; October 20th, 2006 at 10:29 AM. Reason: made a word change

Hi Clare,

I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard at any time of the pregnancy to loose a baby, but it would be even harder if you don't have anyone to talk to.

I lost a baby this year also and only found out when I had the 13 week scan.

A friend of mine had the same issue as me and lost her's at 14 weeks. She went to a grief counsellor, only once, but said it helped her so much, she recommended it to me.

I didn't go, but probably should have looking back on what I went through was very dramatic, 2 surgeries, etc.

It might be something to suggest to you and your DH to try. Sometimes it's best to grieve before trying again.

If DH doesn't feel he needs it, then maybe just go for yourself and have a good vent and get it out there.

My girlfriend wrote a letter to her baby she lost and said all of the things that she wished for in it's life etc. She said that was really helpful. I personally couldn't bring myself to do that. I believe when you loose a baby it's the same soul that will return in the next pregnancy, and it's just a matter of unfortunate timing.

I hope that might help you and I hope I haven't upset you. It's hard to write this even now as I get very very emotional about it all still.

Take care and keep writing and letting us know how you are and now that you are loved and people here really do understand what you are currently going through.

I personaly think that you are very brave visiting this site as it has only been a week since your loss.

Good luck and keep in touch.

Clare, I empathise with what you're feeling. I'd love to be back in here too, sharing the excitement, as well as sharing hopes and fears. I'm still popping into the belly buddies thread to catch up on everyone's news. I miss them all. I hope it will be our turn again sooner, rather than later. Thinking of you

Clare, that's wonderful news from your doctor. If you want to talk then talk...it's great you have found comfort in talking to Michelle. It is hard when people don't want to talk and you do I know...but we're all here for you anytime

Clare, great news that there is nothing physically stopping you and DH trying again when you're ready. And you'll know when that time comes. Until then, look after each other and try to help each other through this difficult process.

It is very difficult when nobody else wants to talk about your lost angels. For some reason it seems to be a taboo subject and once the "physical" side of it is done, people expect us to just move on and pretend it never happened. Don't pretend! If you need to talk we will always be here for you. Michelle is gorgeous and I'm sure giving you heaps of support. I know how desperately alone you must feeling and wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I'm in Perth too so if you need to add an extra ear to your support line, I'm here.

Clare I'm so pleased that your Dr said you didn't have to wait to start trying again.
    You know i am here for you when ever you need to talk. I'm just a phone call or email away

Anyway where is my email today