Thread: Im Such A B#tch!!!!!!!

Default Im Such A B#tch!!!!!!!

hi everyone is it normal at 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant to feel irritable????
    MY DP is annoying the crap out of me, DS seems o be loud all the time. I havent spoken really to DP in 2 days as i just cant be bothered. Maybe its because i feel seedy from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to sleep, im not vomitting just dry wreching. and im tired and cranky i really did forget what this felt like as its been so long since i had DS. One minute im running to the toliet the next im constipated. I get stitch like pains of a night, and my boobs are o fire. I suppose i have a lot of symptoms so something must be alright (fingers crossed) I just dont want anyone near me. Im such a ***** is this normal at around 8-9 weeks? i cant remember......

Completely normal, hun. I'm like that for the whole 9 months

Oh TG... When I was pregnant with Madeleine, I HATED my ex all the time... I was a total bit*h... I snapped at most people who looked at me and god help them if they offered to help me or anything... I would snap "I'm pregnant, not incompetant"
    I just put it down to having all those extra female hormones in my body... making me a double bit*h !!

Your poor husband, TG, that's all I can say. Nope, I'm perfectly rational and my husband is an annoying whatsit. LOL. When he told me that he wasn't sympathetic over my one bout of morning sickness ("about time!") and that most women get that so I should have expected it, I told him that most pregnant women hit their husbands in the balls so when did he want to expect that?

I've had "PMS" attacks since the day before AF was due and had ranty outbursts right up until... last night, when DH didn't do the washing up after I cooked dinner. So I'm not going to do it this morning on principle and tell him off when he comes in... so no ranty attack from this lunchtime onwards maybe?

The placenta is meant to take over hormone production in a few weeks for us, so you might calm down a bit then... then again, you might not, have fun! I'm sure most of my stress is down to the fact that pregnant women and kickboxing don't really go together (kickboxing practice always worked for PMS).

I told him that most pregnant women hit their husbands in the balls so when did he want to expect that?
    I just about fell off my chair laughing at this one.

I've been awful too, and I'm not even 8 weeks yet. Mostly when I start to feel tired and nauseous, but I think he's getting to work out when that is, and is either affectionate or gets out of the way. Hopefully it will improve in a while

Its hard when you're snapping at other kids as well because then you get BAD guilt trips. I alternate between lashing out and hating myself for it.

Well i am crabby too. I think it is the hormones. cant wait till that placenta does take over!!!!
    So dont worry, the worst that can happen is that your a biatch for the whole pregnancy! Something for DP to look forward to... Mine is loving it,....... NOT.

Thanks guys.
    im usually the most happy go lucky person but i forgot what pregnancy does to me!!!!!
    I was just sitting on the kitchen floor emptying the whole freezer telling DP there is nothing to eat (when clearly there was i just couldnt bother de frosting and making something) DP and DS just rolled there eyes at me. After i loaded the whole freezer back in, i started to cry as i was hungry, but i also felt sick( what the F#ck?????) Im going mental!!!!!!
    So i made DS and myself baked beans on toast and told DP to get his own........god im nasty, i am never like this ever. DP is seeing an ugly side to me i can tell you that. I just picked a fight before for no reason, this baby is sending me bonkers and ruining my family life what happen to the old me???????guess i wont see her in a while well 7 months to be exact.........thanks for listening...i better go to bed before i chuck another tantrum over nothing:eek:

WELL,

You know i thought "pregnancy first trimester discussion" was a place to vent and chat about how we are feeling?
    Can i just say i had a really hard pregnancy with my DS 6 years ago, followed by a harder delivery. I have been trying for 8months to fall pregnant and yes i am over the moon, but i thought this was a thread where i could come and have a whinge and bit#t?????????? This time around again i am having a hard time, exactaly the same as when i was preggers with DS. A lot of the girls on here are a support to me as they have similar feelings, im sorry if you feel i am a whinger, but people deal with things in all different ways. Some of the things you have posted have hurt me personally, and i really dont feel welcome here anymore, in every post i have written i have never degraded or judged anyone. And i am deeply offended and hurt tht you have said those things about my unborn child. You know nothing about me or my family and i think comments like that are really nasty. maybe this is not the place for me to vent but it makes me feel better. I dont feel welcome at belly belly anymore so i might just stay away. Goodluck to all the girls i have chated to over the months you have been a great support and i apprciate it greatly. Its just good to see in times of need there are places to go........NOT!

Sambo, this is a forum for support and advice. There is really no need to write nasty comments and post them on a public forum about another person. It's uncalled for and I am sure other members don't want to read such comments.

Sambo, that was so completely uncalled for. Mods, would it be possible to delete that post above?

I honestly believe if someone doesn't have something positive or supportative to say, you just shouldn't say it! Tommygirl is having a rough time at the moment and is simply venting her feelings. What you said to TG was nasty and just plain mean.

I'm sorry TG, I do remember being where you are in your pregnancy and I honestly think I was a complete b*tch to my DH my entire pregnancy. Unless you are going through it yourself (ie. feeling irritable, sick, hormonal), I honestly don't believe you can understand what a woman in this part of pregnancy feels like.

TG, please don't take the mean spirit of one poster to heart; or allow it to make you not come back. 99.9% of posters here are extremely supportative and I can say without a doubt, I would never have survived my pregnancy (and early months of babyhood) without the support of the lovely ladies (and men) here on BellyBelly. XXX

TG, I was absoultely the same when I was pg with Noah, so bad infact that DP was almost scared of em getting pg again. He was worried about my raging hormones and filthy mood swings. If you think your being a b!tch then God only knows what I was.

Welcome to pg hun. You can and will survive it.
    As for Sambo, I think the sooner you forget about such a negative and nasty person the better

TG, I remember at one point in my pregnancy DH asked how many days it was until the baby arrived. I was really thrilled that he was so excited about Imran that he needed to know exactly how long until my EDD but nooo.... he just wanted to know how long it was until the psycho who had replaced his wife left the building. DH is of the opinion that he could never cope with another 9 months of my preggo hormonal behaviour.
    You're totally normal and you'll survive it along with all the other joys of pregnancy.
    That said, if you do reach a point where you can't cope any longer or you have felt depressed for a long time you should talk to your care provider about your feelings. Ante-natal depression isn't as common as post-natal depression but it can occur and if you need it there is help available.

I dont know what was written in this thread but a major part of pregnancy is being hormonal.. we have little people growing in us from an egg and a tadpole for gawd sakes! Of course we're going to be all over the place and moody. TG.. as you can see, youre not alone with how you are feeling. Just remember to take a deep breath and youll make it through.. tomorrow is another day

OMG, as this is my first pregnancy i have no idea what to expect, and thought my moody swings and crying eposides were just something more sinister~ But after readying all that! i know that its to do with my blob, my partner was telling me today that lucky he feel in love with me when i wasn't pregnant coz he sure don't like me now (this was tonight_ after another one of my epoisodes) I'm jsut finiding him so unsupportive and patranising! i just hope it gets better, its all ready put a crack in our relationship, i just hope it dosn't tear us apart, i should be more helpful and less bytchie but i am so tired and sick ALL the time, in so much pain, and stress (over the bubs) its just so much, and he dosnt seem to be there at all, well he actually hasn't (i went to the hosp alone and my first u/s) hez said he was sorry and i was jsut being a bytch but i was only upset because he wasn't there... he told me tonight he didnt go to hosp with me cause he though we were loosing our baby - an i tried to explain to him how i felt, but instead of being calm my emotions saw red and i just aghhh boiled!
    So you see TG ~ you not in this alone darl~ Take care, all the best

as long as your DP knows that is is baby hormones not TG that is grumpy with him then I reckon it is all good..... my DH is wonderful even when i suddenly decide i am starving and need to eat NOW and that somehow he is meant to know exactly what i want to eat

i am glad i didn't get to read what sambo said as it sounds like it would apply to me too and god knows we all dont need any upsetting with our moods at the moment, i feel for you having to cop nastiness when you were venting - this is what this freakin website is for!!!!!