Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low HCG

Cee Jay,
    Sounds promising!!!!! Yes, the cramps are quite normal. Good Luck, keep us posted!!!

BJT Guest

Default BJT

Hi all

Ceejay i was wondering how you are going?
    i am expecting, due on the 5th Feb 2007. My hcg levels are also low. i am meant to be 8 weeks, but my dr thinks i am only 5-6. he thinks that i ovulate alot later in my cycle. my first hcg was 48, 3 days later 110 6 days later 590.
    I had an abdominal u/s on the 23rd which showed a sac and the dr said it looks normal for 5 weeks. i have my hcg tested again on Wednesday and then have an internal u/s on thursday afternoon. He thinks that if he doesn't see a heartbeat then this baby hasn't made it. i miscarried twins 2 years ago and it was devasting. it is for anyone to go thru it. just want to know how u are going?

Wishing you luck BJT.

Woooooo Hooooooo !!! I had my blood test yesterday and my HCG level has gone up to 1169 (which the nurse told me is perfectly normal for the stage im at )!!!!

My Dr said today was a bit early for a scan because i am just 6 weeks so i am having it next Thursday. She said everything is looking good but she will be 100% happy after my scan when she sees a heartbeat

BJT - hope you are going well. My levels were 30, then 99 3 days later, then 1169 7 days later.

My cramps have eased up but i still get some unusual feelings around that area (hopefully just my "Peanut" making room in my uterus hehe !!). My bbs are still sore and growing :eek: ( is there any way to stop them ??? hehe ) Today was the first day i felt quite nauseus. My heartburn is still hanging around. All good signs i hope.

Hope you are all well

Cheers
    Char

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

congratulations Char - goodluck with your scan next week and I hope the next 7.5 months are happy and healthy for you - the feelings you feel are the uterus stretching most likely.
    The (.)(.) growing is a good sign

Well Done Cee Jay! CONGRATULATIONS

congrats char!

Unhappy very stressed over low hcg

Had hcg levels checked 14dpo, came back at 39. 16 dpo only 40. Any one have similar levels to begin with but a succesful outcome anyway? Im wondering if all the stress could be affecting hcg levels negatively? They are being retested after 6 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12