I only have had very mild symptoms this pregnancy. I had only 2 weeks of very mild nausea from 6-8 weeks, and then that was it. i was bleeding a lot this pregnancy and was constantly worried that the lack of symptoms was due to me losing the baby. What worried me also was my last two pregnancies, I had debilitating m/s and all those symptoms, and with this one, the majority of the time, nothing!
So what I did was went to a different doctor. The GP I was seeing at the time wouldn't do scans or blood tests, said there was no point till 12 weeks and that I would probably lose the baby anyway. He was terrible! So I saw a different one who sent me for a scan and BTs immediately to confirm everything, and I know the second I worry or have negative signs he would send me for one. He says it's much better to do that than me worry.
If your worried and your doctor wouldn't do a follow up, I would strongly suggest seeing someone else that will take your concerns seriously and allow you peace of mind if you want to get test or u/s. Make sure they are looking after you first and understand you.
It's hard not to worry when so many people talk about having bad m/s and sore bbs, etc. I always wished I had those symptoms so I would not worry so much. It's probably the way you are and in a good amount of women those symptoms dont' come on for a while either. But just make sure if you are concerned you get it checked out and go to someone that hears you and your concerns.
I'm sure you will be fine though, congrats on your pregnancy
Bookmarks