Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: NT u/s Gave High Risk

Pam - Thankyou so much for always being here, Now we both have little girls... hugs

Trish - Thankyou so much for checking in on me, it is so nice of you. Finding out this result has taken some of this stress away, I am so so very relieved. Hugs.

Tanstar - Thanks so much sweety, unfortunately unable to rest today, have my DD's 5th brithday gathering and need to do some shopping and tidy up etc. So hopefully tomorrow I can rest some. HUgs

Lulu - Thankyou too hun, I am thinking of waiting now until after this next cxuple of weeks. Abit worried of jinxing everything. Hugs I am going to feel so happy when I can put it back up.

Nadine - Thanks hun, you did, I also had an idea as my DD"s put me thru just as much stress except the scan.... I am trying not to get to excited tho. hugs

Kerry - Thanks for the cheering squad and the congratulations, feel good knowing what I am having. Hugs

Satya - Thanks for that info. I dont think I will go shopping just yet tho, yet I have to admit I was browsing at some baby clothes yesterday. hehehe So glad your doing well with your og. Hugs

Chelle - How right you were, only my DD"s have given me grief. hehehe. Cheeking little things. Yet this one feels abit more than the others. The nausea today I guess along with the headache isnt helping. GL for the next few days hun. Cant wait to hear of the arrival of your baby boy. Hugs

Kim - Thanks for being here and thinking of me too today. I know I wouldnt have gotten thru without all of you. Hope you are well with your pg. hugs

CM4E - Thanks so much hun, actually I am under the October thread 15-31. Gee the girls in that thread are taking over the boys. hehehe. Thankyou for everything hun, and please say thankyou to your DF as well. I cant stop signing in relief.

MT - Ohhh thanks so much hun, without all of these positive vibes etc I wonder where I would be. This little one of mine is definately a fighter. I just hope I have no more hoops to jump thru. I must go out and do some shopping for my DD's party tonight yet I feel so off today. Hugs

Mrsb26 - Thanks hun, it really is such a relief, I have to wonder if I deserve it. Cant wait to let my DD's know that they are going to have a sister. Have to wait just yet tho. Hugs

Missy - Thanks so much hun, I think this little girl of mine is more of a fighter. With all the odds she is still pushing thru. I am feeling so very lucky atm. I will feel even more lickier when she is in my arms come October.

Helly - Thanks sweety, I am sorry I didnt get in earlier as with the week I have had, I had to go get my DD some pressies for her B'day. She already had one, but I needed to add to it. Today the shopping for the party hehehe. Hugs

Nic - Thanks sweety, I really didnt want anyone to cry tho. Thanks for being here hun. I hope I get to enjoy this pg soon, still nervous to let my guard down. Hugs

Danielle - Thankyou too hun, I am looking now at putting my ticker up within the next couple of weeks, when I am a bit more confident all is going well. Hugs

Marlene - Thanks hun, love the cheering squad. You girls are just so wonderful. Thanks again. hugs

Lindsay - Thanks sweety, I would love to really relax but too nervous to let my guard down, hopefully I can soon, which is what I would love to do. Thanks for being here. hugs

I really wanted to get to each of you, as you are all the best, and I appreciate everything you have helped me thru this week. Thanks again. Lots of hugs xxxx

Awww Cheryl that is so sweet of you to do that. I am sure though that I can speak for all of us, we don't expect a thank you, we just want you to take it easy and rest up, we are all so very glad that bub is healthy. I am positive that the long term test will be just as perfect too

Kitt - Thankyou hun, Hopefully I will be comfortable enough to put the ticker back up soon Thanks again. Hugs

Ruf - Thankyou sweety, Thankyou for being so anxious for me, the Dr looked at me yesterday and said gee you really are anxious. Well yesssss I ammmmm. hugs

Sj - Thankyou too hun, I am still sighing of relief. Hugs

Mini - Thankyou too hun, I would have waitied to find out the sex when I have the baby, like I did with all my other kids. They were all surprises, but with all the trouble this week, I thought it was best I find out as a need to know. IYKWIM. Thanks again hun. hugs

Oh you're a sweety, I am just so happy that your baby is ok. Take good care of yourself and rest up heaps. xx

Thanks so much Trish, I really really hope so. It was strange when I was having the u/s and the probe was on my tummy, I felt bubs move, I felt her several times that day even right thru to Wednesday I felt her, yet havent felt her since, well not that I have noticed anyway. Maybe it was all the stress that had her moving a bit more. Would love to feel her again tho, just so I know she is alright. Sighhhh.. I do know tho that she is still very little and that it is still early to really feel her, so I am looking forward to hopefully hearing her HB on Tuesday, as it is back to the Hospital for me for another appointment.

Nic - Ohh thanks hun, you girls have really helped me thru a hard week, I just like to let you all know that.... Will try to rest after tonight. hehehe. Even tho I really could do with going back to bed not feeling 100% today. Hugs

Cheryl,
    I am so happy for you and your family. what a relief. CONGRATULATIONS on your little girl.
    You are always there for everyone with well wishes and encouragement, it just goes to show how special you are to everyone here, with all the loving posts you have received. Blessings to you.
    Love Rach

Cheryl- I understand, easier said then done!! Hope your DS had a great Bday.

Cheryl, I hope you little princess has given you some reassuring bumps now. Sending you more hugs in the stressful time huni

Congrats that is the best news ever - now try and enjoy the rest of this pregnancy OK

Rach - Ohh hun, thankyou so much for those kind words. You are just so beautiful. Thankyou... lots of hugs

Lindsay - Thanks hun, DD's birthday went really well. DH spilt the beans on what we were expecting. lol. So had to tell everyone else then. hehehe. Really wanted to keep it quiet for a little while at least...HUgs

Trish Thanks hun,- I think those bumps are from being fat, lol.... Looking forward to having that baby beely tho, DH seems to think it is harder. He had to comment on that. hahaha. Hugs

Diana - Thankyou so much, I am trying to relax. Just not gain to atm, as I still have to get past my 16week mark. Hugs

Oh hun... LOL at your DH. Mine is delighting in calling me a fatty...

I hope you are able to relax and enjoy things more from here on in. The support we get from these amazing ladies on BB is invaluable. I am so pleased we were able to hold you up through this time, and I really look forward to sharing the rest of your journey with you. We will be here for the highs and lows.

Ruf - Thanks so much hun. DH has now put his order in for a redhead. lol. Not sure on how I will manage that one, as there is no redheads on my side or DH's. hehehe. Ohh well, I believe DH would be in complete shock if our Bubba girl came out with red hair, he would probably then question it. hehehe.

Just wanted to let you all know that I have called today to see if my full results have come thru yet and they have. The full results were the same as the quick ones. All normal and still a confirmed Bubba girl. Such a relief that they both turned out normal. Finally feel like a weight has well and truly been lifted from my shoulders. Still however waiting until the 16week mark, so maybe next week or the week after before I put my ticker back up. Feel like I am not ready just yet to make that step. Thanks again everyone. Lots of Hugs.

What wonderful news Cheryl, I am so happy.. I can't wait to see your ticker. Congrats on your little pink bundle, seems like pink is the trend atm.. xx

So many girls for my little guy to choose from!!! Watch out!!!
    Cheryl, So pleased for you hun. Hope you are able to totally relax soon.... xo

So so happy for you. Congratulations. Now, enjoy growing that gorgeous girl...

Fantastic news!!! You couldn't have wished for a better outcome. Definitely a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. I am so happy for you.

That's fabulous news, Cheryl! Wishing you an easy run to the finish line now! Looking forward to seeing your new ticker!

Oh Cheryl, that is just the BEST news ever I am so damn happy for you! Wishing you the very best for the rest of your pregnancy

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast