Thread: Online Bra shops...

Default Online Bra shops...

Hello everyone

I am currently a 14G/36G bra size and based on experience will go up at least another 2 cup sizes whilst feeding etc. Am really ahving trouble getting bras in that size here in Perth (last time was living in London so managed to find some). Can anyone recommend any good bra websites for larger sizes?

The only non-underwire bra in my size I can find in Perth so far is $70 and it just seems so steep. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Gabbymum ..I am a 14dd...was so hard to find a good bra with out underwire. But KMart had a really comfortable seam free....pull on nylon bra b/w 14-16 their NOW brand I think for approx 10$ ..that I use to sleep in. Just cause at 6.4 weeks.....my girls are really swollen and sore.

The rest of me...is a size 12..so the bra fitted beautifully. Don't know much about online shops...good luck!!!!!!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Gabysmum, if you send me an e-mail I will e-mail you back a wonderful online bra shop where I got THE most comfortable maternity bras.

Thanks Tigergirl but silly question how do I email you!?

When my milk came in I had terribly sore breasts. My clinic sister suggested just a crop top an at bed time a fitted tshirt should hold them in. However with t-shirt couldnt stop leaking. Maybe you could look at a crop top as they dont go by cup sizes.

Good luck with your shopping

Helen

Tigergirl1980 Guest

You should just be able to click on the e-mail button at the bottom of my posts, or look in my profile But it's [email protected]

Bodywise have great ones and they're so comfy, but they're not cheap. (They do have a clearance ssection which is a bit cheaper) Other than that there's an online shop based on Brisbane called "big girls don't cry (anymore)".

Good luck!

Hi
    My Maternity bras are 12F and I had to pay about $60 for them (from a conventional bra shop). So for bras for larger sizes I don't think you will be paying much less.

Tanya