Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: petrified of losing baby

Sandra, I am also one of those who don't go to the loo alot. I'm abit like Kelly, I don't really drink alot-or probably enough. I do have M/S and sore boobs, but I know that there are plently of women who don't have any symptoms and go on to have a great pregnancy. I think the worring is just part of pregnancy. Even though I have had a M/C, my first pregnancy I was still completely worried, and being my first you would think there would be no reason to worry.

Well good luck with your Ob app and let us know how you go.

Hi Sandra

I never had any symptoms at all during my 1st Trimester with my 1st born apart from a mild soreness in my breasts.

It is only now in my 3rd Trimester with my 2nd child that I have the urge to pee alot. I too am not a big drinker. But I am sure everyone can understand where you are coming from. I used to hate the long wait to that first OB appointment as well.

Love :smt049

Sandra Guest

Thanks Girls,

I'm sure I'll laugh next week about 'wondering why I'm not peeing much". No doubt I'll bring it up at the OB appoint when he asks if I have any concerns and he'll laugh also.

I'll try and up my water intake (I should be drinking more anyway). I guess when I fell pregnant I was expecting to go to the toilet every 5 minutes (exaggeration) and when I wasn't, I was like "Something must be wrong!!!".

Thanks again.

Sandra

Sandra Guest

Dear All,

Well I had my first visit to the ob on Monday and he had an u/s machine in his office and we got to see our baby for the first time!!!! It was amazing!!!! O We saw it's little hands and everything. The ob said I was further along than we thought (only by about 5 days). I'm about 13.5 weeks.

It was the loveliest feeling to see the little 'thing' wriggling around on the screen. AMAZING!!!!

Just thought I would let everyone know how things were going. How is everyone else?

Sandra O

Hi Sandra

That is great news congratulations. You will be able to move to the 2nd Trimester Monthly Forum and catch up will all the girls in there

Congratulations Sandra!

Sandra Guest

Hi Girls,

How do I get one of those charts that you all have at the bottom of your messages showing how far along you are?

I know they are on Fertility Friend.com, but I can't find where. Everything time I go into a section that suggests something about a chart, it contains stuff about trying to conceive (measuring BBT etc).

It's probably really easy and I can't see it for looking.

Cheers

Sandra

Hi Sandra

When you login into fertility friend down the left hand side is a pile of links etc right down the bottom it says "sister site" and it a pregnancy link. Go there and fill in your details etc.

Under where it says Welcome there is a pile of links if you goto "homepage" it will give you a URL of where you can locate your pregnancy ticker. Copy that URL into your BellyBelly profile

Sandra Guest

Thanks Astrolady,

I think I sorted it out and it should be on this message when I post it :-s

Cheers

Sandra

Melinda Guest

I just saw this post and had to add that I too have not been one that has had to go to the toilet a lot either!! I'm just starting to go a bit more now, but that's largely due (I think) to the fact that I have started drinking more.

Up until 7w, I also did not feel PG at all. However, once I hit 7w, I certainly had the nausea hit home!! And I still don't have sore boobs, so there's another 'common' PG symptom that I haven't experienced!!

I'm glad that your u/s went well!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12