Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the First Trimester

angeliz Guest

-----

Last edited by angeliz; August 21st, 2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: oops sorry

Sore back (combination of being in 1st trimester and holding DD)
    Extreme fatigue, I could sleep for 12 hours... unfortunately it is not possible with DD
    Craving for vinegar
    Eating all the time and feeling hungry even right after a meal
    Period cramps feeling around 4th week of pregnancy
    The need to wee all the time (my gosh, already, imagine when I actually have a huge belly)
    A little bloated (people would probably ask me if I'm pregnant because it shows but I think it's gas)

And of course, no period....

Mellie Guest

Question

Hello everyone...
    I am newbie in here and I am wondering about this . Today is my 14 DPO and yesterday I noticed light blue veins in my (.Y.) as I also noticed a light brownish line from belly button down (which I had in my pregnancy 10 years ago) DH and I went through IVF/ICSI cycle so I am having the BT on friday , no AF comming , or symptoms at all...just this...Ohh I took a POAS yesterday it showed negtive DH saod maybe a bit early in the peace.
    I hope someone can tell me something about this.
    Thanks in advance

Fluro yellow urine... good to know about!! I was starting to worry because i've been drinking mega amounts of water!!

Hi everyone,
    I have long hair which is usually quite thin and fly away.While PG though it gets lovely ,thick and glossy.I love PG my hair

Thumbs up hello

hello, I am new to the site. I am JUST preggers maybe 4 weeks and this is baby number 3 after a big gap (I have a girl who is 8, and a boy who is 5 in 2 weeks).
    This pregnancy feeld different - I have no nausea and am getting some pains in the stomach area...oh well I just have to wait and see .

LotusMel Guest

Umm, do we get points for more symptoms,
    I'm just glad I'm not working full time, I need my mommy naps

Hi all,
    I have found another, not sure if its been mentioned but Paranoia is a big symptom.I anaylise every little thing. Is the baby ok, Whats that cramp mean, what symptoms am I supposed to have,am I retaining too much fluid, fetal movements etc. Pregnancy turns us all into worry warts

LotusMel Guest

HI Kitten76,
    Try not to worry, relax and send positive vibes to your little one, a happy and positive mum is a happy and strong baby, sending lots of love so your little one makes four.

Thanks lotusmel,
    I do feel really confident about this little one,and I try to stay positive( most of the time). Wishing everybody text book pregnancys

Kitten and Lotusmel! Congrats on your bubs! I'll be sending you lots of !!

Default BFQ...big fat question!

Hi all...

Just wondering.. my last AF was on the 2/10/2008
    From the 15/10 my CM was so heavy and last Thursday the 23/10 I had a very sharp pain down there that pain continued till Friday and the CM just increased ........ I feel so tired, very sleepy, hungry so quickly after having a meal, sharp pins like though by BB.. Hot especially upon waking up in the morning... feeling nauseated most time and lately has been living in the toilet most of the time!! I did HPT and was BFN also did go for a blood test on the 27/10 and was also BFN!! Are all of these symptoms just in my head?

mariaclararemix Guest

Lightbulb

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I'm from Perth and I found out that I'm pregnant just last week!

I have pretty much all the symptoms especially with the food. I used to love bacon and eggs for breakfast and those hashbrowns from maccas but now, just thinking of eating them makes me wanna puke!

My partner is wishing he shares the symptoms with me cause I get really bad morning sickness - it goes on the whole day! How I wish...

Everything else is fine and hopefully it goes on without any complication...
    Last edited by mariaclararemix; November 4th, 2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: additional

Thumbs down BFN

Hi.. there...

My AF showed up this morning being late 7 days!!! I really felt pregnant this time.. I felt it so hard that I even believe it. I don't know how I could just be mistaken. I guess one has to be positive about it and look up toward the next cycle...

STILL

It may be that you were pregnant but something went wrong with implantation which ended up in you having a natural m/c. That's why you may have been late. Good luck for next month. I'm 3w 6d pregnant (took an early PG test at 3w 3d which showed very positive on all 3 tests), but apparently Dr told me finding out at an early stage means there is a 1 in 2 chance it won't go through and I may end up getting a late period. It's called a chemical miscarriage. Fingers crossed though. The waiting is killing me... my mind is so consumed about every single feeling - my husband thinks i'm nuts!!!

Anyway, this may be what happened to you. Perhaps it will be your time next cycle.

Orangeicy...

Thank you for your support. I hope it goes well for you. Talking about DH.. he also thinks I am going a little obsessed about the whole pregnancy thing... but after my late lost of my 28 weeks baby "born alive and lived for 4 hours" I thought I will have it easy the next time.. It had been nearly 2 years now.. Since then I had two pregnancies that were ectopic.. so I have been through the lot.. miscarriages...a pregnancy that was so bad I was hospitalized all through it... ectopic and now a chemical miscarriage.... uha .. as you said .. lets hope it will happen in the next cycle.. and good luck for you ..

Oh no!!! You have been through a lot. I'm so sorry for all your losses!! You've hard a really tough time. You must be a really strong person!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you for next month!

Thank you so much. The same goes to you. keep praying..

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast