Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy Symptoms in the First Trimester

Default symptoms

And one more thing, my poo has been really dark - black even - I started noticing after I found out I was pregnant. Does anyoneelse have that?

noobie Guest

Default poo

Sorry to add more to this topic for those of you not into poo discussions but I agree - there definitely is an excremental (if that's a word) change.

The only way I can describe the poo change is that I find it's not my own smell - like someone elses. It's really weird - it smells so terrible that I find it embarrassing and it grosses me out.

It really adds to the feeling of having some 'unseen force' taking over your body which is how I would describe the first trimester. he he

Default re: poo

So glad someone else got the funnypuuz! Thank god I can't smell mine! That would be really wierd. Although I'm a pretty good farter - I wonder if THEY will change smell. They seem pretty regular now but . . . wierd!

Anyway, the new one for today is itchy nipples. Oh yay

gina Guest

Hi all,

Just read the poo thing and its sooooo true. It stinks!! And Uncle the itchy nipple thing is true too. This is my first pg and i cannot believe how much i eat, drink, wee and poo. I know its gross but my DH cant believe my body is so gassy.

My boobs have grown but no major thing they are just very sore at night and when i am not wearing a bra.

Is anyone getting the 2-3 hour nausea. I seem to get it in the afternoon just after lunch. It is the strangest feeling and there is no controlling it. Does anyone else feel this way? I sound like i should be .

Anyway, lets keep in touch and let each other know of whats in store for us all.

Cheers - Gina

noobie Guest

Default painful wrists

Well, I got over the sickness and now I've got terrible wrist /hand pains - especially at night. I'm only 13 weeks but I think it's probably carpal tunnel syndrome. I have really skinny wrists (so skinny I have to buy kids watches) so I think the swelling might have reached it's limit already. Oooch.

Anyone else had any luck with acupuncture as relief for this? I work in IT so this is really not good news.

Anyway, I shouldn't really be typing this as it's making it worse ...

Noobie

Default Sore Elbows

Yeah, I have bad tennis elbo but my last job where I used them a lot, finished a week ago and my left elbow, just the left, is still going crazy. I find it hard to sleep at night, and the sensetive boobs are so not helping, think I may need to go get a massage for my arms and neck

Noobie - maybe get a carper tunnel splint from the chemists as I found that helped me heaps when I was pg with DS. My carper tunnel would wake me up during the night & felt like my hand was going to fall off & this made it much better. The splints can be pricey ($50) but if you are in a private health fund they may give you a rebate. As soon as DS was born mine went away!!

I have been nauseated almost 24 hours except one or two hours in the late AM and 1-2 hrs in the evening. I vomit, I dry heave I'm dizzy. I haven't eatten food in days. I've been able to drink V-8 juice, apple juice, PEPPERMINT TEA !, and pickled vegetables. I have found the peppermint tea and sucking on lemons to help. I can't even look at a cracker (salada) or gingerale and that was my breakfast & lunch & supper. I've tried alot of procedures in fertility to get where I am so I'm so happy to be pregnant. It is just hard to feel so weak and even nauseated by turning in bed. I sleep a ton ! At least I'm not nauseated when I sleep only when I wake up. Now I haven't taken my prenatal vitamins in a couple of days but I have taken a multi-vitamin and folic acid. Today I have a fish oil taste in my mouth !!!! Too much !! I have been taking Blackmores prenatals which have fish oil but it has been days since I was able to down such a large pill. I'm so exhausted. I'm about 6 wks 7 days and my hcg numbers were high so multiples is a possibility. I have barely left the house, and taking a shower is a big deal for me. I just want to enjoy my pregnancy and I worry about stories of women who have this for the full pregnancy !! Women are just so strong. But right now i feel so weak.

Can i ask what about smelly pee, sorry for the TMI

are u taking vitamins could be too much vitamin b?

Quote Originally Posted by BellyBelly View Post

Light Headed
    Dizzy
    Sore/Tender/Fuller Boobs
    Nausea/Morning Sickness x
    No Period
    Bright yellow urine x
    Increased trips to toilet to pee
    Low blood pressure
    Drinking lots x
    Sensitive to smell
    Constipation x
    Fatique x
    Excessive Saliva
    Metallic taste in mouth
    Stuffy/Blocked nose x
    Eating alot but still feeling hungry x
    Period type cramping
    Sore and dry eyes x
    Headaches x
    Hot Flushes
    Indigestion
    Reflux
    Mood Swings x
    Gassiness
    Bloating x
    Cramped Legs
    Slight Spotting
    Dry Throat x
    Pimples
    Emotional x
    Cravings
    Hungry
    Increased CM
    Easily Aggitated x
    Bleeding Gums
    Sore Throat x
    Loss of appetite x
    Dry Skin
    Crying at drop of a hat x
    Pins and Needles
    Back Ache xxxxxxxx
    Runny Nose
    Gonna put an x to what I have!!

~Belinda~ Guest

Light Headed X
    Dizzy
    Sore/Tender/Fuller Boobs X
    Nausea/Morning Sickness X
    No Period X
    Bright yellow urine X
    Increased trips to toilet to pee X
    Low blood pressure
    Drinking lots X
    Sensitive to smell X
    Constipation X
    Fatique X
    Excessive Saliva
    Metallic taste in mouth
    Stuffy/Blocked nose X
    Eating alot but still feeling hungry X
    Period type cramping
    Sore and dry eyes
    Headaches
    Hot Flushes
    Indigestion X
    Reflux X
    Mood Swings X
    Gassiness X
    Bloating X
    Cramped Legs
    Slight Spotting
    Dry Throat X
    Pimples
    Emotional X
    Cravings X
    Hungry X
    Increased CM X
    Easily Aggitated X
    Bleeding Gums X
    Sore Throat X
    Loss of appetite
    Dry Skin
    Crying at drop of a hat
    Pins and Needles
    Back Ache X
    Runny Nose X

I had to do it too Mummy_Wannabe!!!

I'm just wondering if the pins & needles are limited to the BB's???

For about a week now I have been getting pins & needles around my lower back & right side of my tummy. Occaisionally it moves up the right side of my body to my right breast & surrounds. It seems to be happening more often now.

Is this a sign if PG or AF?????

kyliejane Guest

Hi Meg, my name is kylie, i just joined and have been reading your posts, i am about 4 and a half weeks pregnant, i think?? and this is my first, it took almost a year and clomiphene tabs to concieve and i am thrilled but sooooo worried about mis carrying, i too had period pain type symptoms, back ache and cramping and was very worried but have also been told its very normal, so i think we will be fine, i am just desperate now to get to 12 weeks so i can relax and know my bub wil be fine. i can add the snoring and bright yellow wee already hehehe.
    kyliejane.

kezzaj Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LouLou7 View Post
    One thing that I had that I haven't seen mentioned is stabbing pains in my belly button. I don't know if this is related to a botched key hole surgery I had done a few years ago but I got it from 10 DPO...!
    Hi LouLou,
    I had 2 laproscopic surgeries, one 5 yrs ago and the other 2 yrs ago and suspected I was pregnant due to the "pulling" like feeling from inside my belly button. Doctor assured me it was ok though.

Talking sore boobs, but thats all.

I am 6 weeks preganat, when is the morning sickness most likely to hit? I didnt even know I was pregnant untill 11 weeks last pregnancy.

I am in the TWW wait period and will be testing if AF doesn't come tomorrow.
    I have v sore boobs, but did last month too.
    So sensitive to all bodily signs.
    Mrs G

Hi guys, i am only 5weeks and have had those same kinda cramps. They feel like my period is due anyday but then nothing comes. I have also been really tired and starting to get sore boobs. Also can anyone tell me how i get the little charts to say when my little one is due??? the ones that you put at the bottom of your post?? thanx guys.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast