Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendation for a pregnancy multi-vitamin?

ej_1974 Guest

I take elevit as it was highly recommended to me by both GP & OB. I've used it pre, during and post both pgs and not had any problems eg no m/s, no constipated. My iron levels have remained good during pg and generally my health & well being is always good which I attribute to all the essentials contained within elevit, not to mention the piece of mind knowing that I am doing the best for my baby and me as its the only pg supp avail that is clinically proven to make a diff, esp in birth defects

I also love the fact that its one tablet a day and easy to swallow - i do this at breakfast otherwise I forget. That's one thing no pg supp will do ... assist with pg brain LOL!!!

A good balanced diet also helps and moderate excercise, eg cycling, walking and yoga (i love this).

Enjoy the ride as its ends so quickly, although right now I do feel a bit like a hippo as I have around 3 months go!!

I took blackmores and would probably use them again next time around

I take Blackmores. Find this is good and doesn't play up on me so I figure I may as well stick with it. Just a tip for the girls taking it too.......I went to the Chemist the other day and there was the super duper tub of 180 tablets that they had priced at $59.95 but then went to Priceline and they were priced at $39.95 so it pays to shop around not necessarily at where I got mine but anywhere!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12