Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scared..

Default Scared..

Heya all,

Have a doctors appointment in an hour just wondering what ppls views are to stress me till then.. I had spotting yesterday afternoon and then had a very small amount of brown bleeding when wipeing after the loo (sorry if thats too much info). Then this morning I started bleeding very heavy like a really heavy period and was bright red but it is now starting to go away and there was no pain at all during this time other than the chest pains I caused myself stressing..

I told the dr surgery and as I was crying on the phone they were the only ones who would fit me in today but didn't seem too overly concerned as I have no pain and its not so bad now

Just feeling really alone, I know this is going to sound really pathetic but I really wish my mum knew I was preg and was with me today to comfort me, DP can't get away from work I told him not to try because the last thing we need is for him to lose his job over what could be nothing..

Hi CelticMoon

Huge :hugs: for you. I hope that everything is OK. Bleed in pregnancy sometimes is OK, alot of ladies have had this and had perfectly healthy babies.

I hope the dr can give you some answer and hopefully get you in for an U/S to know exaclty what is happening. Is there no way that you can tell someone close to you, so yo have someone there with you?

heidi Guest

Hi CelticMoon,

Try to stay calm and perhaps think about sharing the news with your mum? We always worried about telling people before 12 weeks but personally I chose to tell people who would support us if something was to happen.

It's only a suggestion, but could help ease the stress on yourself and your partner. Hope everything goes ok at the Dr. Big hugs.

Good luck

I'm gettin an emergency u/s for 'threatened miscarriage' and possibly admited to hospital if there is no heartbeat to have it removed... feel really numb right now, he said its a slim chance it survived..

Oh Celtic
    I'm hoping for the best for you. When's the u/s? Can you get someone to go with you?

Ultrasound is at 3.50 I'll be staying at my new house im currently in the process of moving into which doesnt have a phone line or internet will be a long night... They said if theres no heartbeat thats it but I didn't think it started till 6 weeks so maybe they won't know for sure?? Wow hows that for wishful thinking and denial hey..

Best of luck Celtic :hugs:
    I will be thinking of you and hoping for the very best
    Let us know how it goes...

Thank you may not be on till next week sometime, thanks for the support and encouragement

Hope everything goes well for you, it does seem a bit early to say if there's no hb then there is no hope as I had an us with DS at 6wks and there was no hb but there was a yolk sac and polar body which they said was the beginning of a healthy pregnancy. Maybe ask the sonographer about these. Fingers are crossed for you.

Celtic - i hope everything works out for you. Have you had the u/s yet?
    I had similar thing, went and to the first dr in Melbourne that could see me (i was ment to be flying from Melb to Perth when it happened) and he told me that it was a m/s as well. I panicked. But, when i finally got an u/s done, everything was all ok. baby was there heart beat was going strong. I was 5 weeks and 2 days. They did an internal u/s which showed the baby. Tell your mum, or someone, to be with you today.
    I have been where you are now, and you need someone to lean on.
    Big hugs to you, and will be thinking of you.
    If you want, read my journel - see link. Tells about my day in Melbourne. Password pebbles email [email protected]
    Good luck

Good luck Celtic, hope everythis is ok

Celtic - I hope everything is OK. It may be a lil too early to have a heartbeat, I thought it only came at 6wks? Let us now as soon as you can how everything is going.

heidi Guest

I'm thinking of you CelticMoon - I know you probably wont see this until next week. Sending you good vibes anyway - hoping you get back to us with good news.

Hey all,

I went to a friends house of mine they've kindly allowed me internet access to update you all. The ultrasound person (very technical lol) said it looks like implantation bleeding and that part of the uterus almost has a "bruised" look to it up above bubs. They couldn't hear a heartbeat but there was a flicker that she said was 90% sure was a strong heart beat she wanted to give me an internal but I said I'd prefer to just see how I go and come get another u/s in a week or so.

She showed me the sack, the yolk and the flicker she also took measurements and showed bubs to be 5 weeks and 3 days which is what it is spot on! lol (ticker is a day out i think because of timezones).

Dr was so nasty he said i may as well skip the u/s and book myself straight into hospital and get an abortion I was so numb driving there and then the ultrasound lady (who was awsome) said all was pretty much fine and she'd seen it before and to just keep an eye on things.

She even printed out a photo for me! I just sat in my car looking at it and burst out crying I didn't realise just how much I wanted this till today

So hopefully all will be well she said the next two weeks will be the determining factor whether bubs clings on alright or not so fingers crossed its going to be the hardest two weeks of my life.

Sorry about my poor punctiation and grammar I'm trying to type as fast as I can as I can't stay on too long it's a bit rude lol

Love and hugs and thank you so much everyone I was so heartbroken I'm going to rip into that dr next time I see him I'm so angry!! Least it prepared me for the worst I spose..

CelticMoon

CelticMoon, I'm glad to hear that things are looking better. Fingers crossed for you.

That Dr sounds horrible!!!

I had tears in my eyes reading your story, will be thinking of you

SoonToBeMum Guest

Celtic Moon,

I was so worried for you when I read your inital post. Thankyou so much for replying so quickly. I said a little prayer for you and your bub, so I'm so glad to hear that things went well for you today.

I know how scary any blood can be, and how you realise for the first time just much you really want the baby.

Good luck.

CelticMoon - it is great to hear that everything is going ok and that the u/s lady was really great as well. The beginning of pregnancy is the most important - you have had a lil scare now but you have to be positive and try not too worry too much (i know, easier said than done!) be positive and things will work out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast