Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smells...

IKWYM about eggs - even now the smell of them, raw or cooked, makes me feel queasy

Bon

Where do I start lol everything stinks at the moment. My biggest puke trigger is cigarette smoke I was a smoker and quit when i got pregnant but hubby is a smoker and although he now smokes outside i still smell it on him and it makes me feel so horrible. I also cant stand most perfumes, most foods, pollution and car fumes etc and TMI but my own fluffys even make me sick. :-&

Oooooh toilet spray - Yucko!! I think I would prefer Aaron's smelliness to the toilet spray atm - no matter what scent it is driving me bonkers! BLEURK

I realised another one yesterday - petrol! You know when you are at the bowsers filling the car up, well, I'm sitting in the car with the windows up and the smell is still really strong - yuk!

i noticed another one yesterday too . michelles pastry place, i had to run past it when we were shopping else i was going to vomit, it was making anthony hungry but me i just wanted to puke..

i agree on the petrol thing aswell

Lesley

Ooooh Lesley I'm like that with the fish shop right next to our supermarket. We have to walk the long way round cos the fish just makes me want to gag. Worse thing is we sell a lot of fish at work & when the guys walk from the freezer through my office into the shop it's horrible.

I agree with the petrol smell too. Yuk.

Can dog food and the smell of raw meat is getting to me lately.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

When I was pg with DD, I could not stand the smell of onions!
    Didn't matter if they were cooked or raw.
    This was a big problem as I would have to pick up the lunches for work, and without fail everyday there would be a hamburger with onions on the list. Even worse was the toasted sandwiches they use to get with only steak and onions on it... YUK!!
    My little car at the time had no air conditioning and we have a lot of 40 degree days up here, so you could imagine what it was like on the way back to work. :-&

Nic

Got another. My Daughter go one of those blow up cahirs in the mail early last week and as soon as she got it out og the bag it started to make me feel ill. Then after the show we go those blow up baseball bats... pooooowwweeeeee!! I can't stand the stench!!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Neil was cooking tacos the other night and the oil heating in the frypan made me run to the loo and do a spew (hey, I rhyme!). Can't stand the smell of dog food (another spew trigger) and I have to be careful doing the dishes because the smell of old food on plates or fry pans sets me right off. Ick! Just the thought of it makes my skin crawl! It's also hard when the kids at school eat their lunch. A lot of them have tuna or salami and it stinks! Ick!

Love the smell of coffee too. I never used to drink it but now I have one every now and then and love it! Not a good time to take up coffee but I figure one every couple of days isn't going to hurt.

Onion and garlic! I can pick them on peoples breath a mile away!
    And beer breath - YUCK!! But I find if I just have a sip of a beer, no worries. The smell doesn't bug me at all!
    Petrol smells really strong too.
    Loving the smell of salt water - specially after a hot day! It smells glorious! Loving coffee!

Debbie Lee Guest

Me too Fi! I am in LOVE with the smell of coffee ATM.
    I was never a coffee drinker but now I have one every now and then. Amazing, isn't it? Just when I am meant to be cutting out caffiene, it's all I want?? Geeeeez!

Old flower water in a vase too, makes me wanna hurl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12