Thread: So confused!

Default So confused!

Well it might be a long story but here goes - I would really love some feedback from ahyone who knows what is going on who has had similar situations. I had an u/s on the 19th - showed baby was approx 5 1/2 - 6 weeks. Everything was fine including heartbeat of 115. Told to go back for u/s in couple of weeks to get exact date. All fine.

Got very excited (weird I know) when I started feeling sick. No throwing up but very queasy most of the day. the only fods that would make me feel better were greasy fattening ones! I also drank alot of ginger refresher. Thought this was great because my last pregancy I didn't have any sickness. Then on Wed night I noticed blood when I wiped. Of course I had a major panic because I already had one m/c. Went to a local doctor (we were on holidays) who did an internal and said that my cervix was very blue and pregnant. Few - some relief and no bleeding until this morning.

Freaked again because it was heavier and I though that's it. Went to casualty and they did an internal and blood tests (hcg over 12000) and at the momenet everything is still fine. Said to monitor bleeding. It';s just so hard because I bled last time and lost the baby so it's hard to just go with the flow and believe that it's normal for some pregnancies to have bleeding.

Any ideas??

I'm sorry, I don't have any advice for you other than to say...hang in there. I know it can be difficult. I've lost a few babies now, including one at 15w4d last year. This pregnancy itself has been a confusing time for me and I won't know until next week whether everything is ok or not.

Just know that you have heaps of support here.

Lisa

My cousin and my grandmother both had normal periods until 20wks with their pregnancies and went on to have healthy babies. I can understand your panic but I have known people who have bled throughout and still be fine.

You mind find it helpful to read others experiences of this in these threads HERE and HERE.

HTH..

Peita,
    See if you can get another u/sound. It is really the only definitive way of knowing. I had spotting for weeks with my current pregnancy and everything is fine BUT I also lost two bubs last year and my cervix was closed and HCG levels up on both occasions as they were "missed miscarriages". Demand to get done whatever you need to be done in order for you to be satisfied and don't be embarrased-- that's one thing I've learned. TRY to focus on the fact that bleeding during pregnancy can be quite common and that usually everything is OK. I will be thinking of you and trust the outcome will be a good one, Hope xoxo

well I just had my u/s and showed everything was fine. It had grown (7 weeks 1 day) and had h/b of 149 beats per min. So I guess I just have to hope and cross fingers and toes and everything else that it will continue to be okay.

Fantastic news!!!! You must be relieved?! Cheers to a happy and hassle-free remainder of your pregnancy.

Hope xoxo :biggrin: