Thread: Syptoms disapeared

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Default Syptoms disapeared

I am today 7 weeks 3 days.

Yesterday and today i have not had nausea like i have had for past week or the cramps. (past week have had really sore cramps and nasuea where i dondt know if i wanted to eat or not)

Boobs still feel bruised when i squeeze them

I am scared that this means something is wrong or is it common for syptoms to go away for a period of time and come back with avengance??

Hey feeb

sometimes all the symptoms of early pregnancy only last a little while...for others it lasts even longer, and into the 2nd trimester

I'm sure that everything is fine...as your body may simply have adapted to the increasing hormone levels

hope this helps lovely...enjoy something good to eat

xx yogababy

Thanks i hope so!!

i feel so stupid not knowiing all this but i dont ever see woman before 12 weeks!!!

dont feel silly feeb

I was just the same...being a m/w takes 2nd place when your a pregnant woman

Hi Feeb
    There is no need to feel stupid.
    For some women the symptoms do not lat for very long, and some women have almost no symptoms at all. I'm sure that everything is fine.
    Oh and if your boobs feel brused when you squeeze then ....... dont squeeze them

I feeb!
    I had nausea and big boobs for the first 2 weeks (week 4-5) and then NO symptoms... and i mean NO symptoms until i felt movement at 20 weeks.

I was the strangest feeling as i knew i was pregnant (although some days i would wake up and forget! lol honestly!)... and it wasnt until i felt that little 'popping' in my belly that i was like - wow there really is something in there!!!

i didnt even start showing noticibly (i mean my belly stuck out when i layed flat on my belly)... but when i was standing up you couldnt tell until i was around 26 weeks... so taht was even weirder... no bump and no symptoms!!! but i was....!

Lol thanks alan for that!!! I do that to check if they still hurt to make me be ok with knowing things still ok!!

I wish i was at rich as tom cruise to have own us machine at home so i could check out all the time!! LOL

Princessmya thanks i hope i am like that also then!!

feeb.. as i said in our BB, i have had no symptoms what so ever at all yet.. and i didnt with DS. It is completely normal not to feel anything and well some say we're lucky! Just keep positive hun

I had more symptoms between weeks 3-6 than I have since but all was OK when I had the scan at 6 weeks 5 days. You may find you have different sorts of things that indicate your hormones are working. For instance I've had bleeding gums, stuffy nose, and I've been really gassy. I was tired up to 6 weeks then it went away but is back with a vengance now. Don't stress.

paradise lost Guest

When i was 8wks everything stopped. EVERYTHING. My boobs didn't hurt anymore, i didn't feel sick, i suddenly had energy again. I had three horrible weeks of worry and then a scan at 11wks. Everything was fine. At 11wks and 6 days i went on holiday to Germany and as i got off the plane everything except the nausea came back! I had a great holiday knowing everything was fine and while i was away i started to see my uterus as a little bulge in my belly and could SEE it was all happening. You can glance at my ticker to see how that PG turned out

Bx