Thread: water

Default water

is anyone finding it hard to drink water?
    i wake up of a mornign really thirsty but as soon as i drink i have to spew anyways. i have been throwing up a few times a day. every time i drink water it makes me feel sick. i have tried coridals but it does it too.

i knwo i need to try to keep my water up but is anyone else finding it hard.

Hi sassy123
    This is probably not much help but i found that ginger ale worked with DS2 and this time Powerade or gatorade are really helping. Apparently the electrolites (sp) is gatorade help with ms. Thats what i heard and its working for now so i will just go with that

Nikki

I know how u feel. I had that prob. Still kinda do. Try juice & sip it slowly. The thing I was greatful for is that water comes back up easily & doesn't have the yucky taste or smell! Now cordial & juice is alot easier, water is still hard to drink though. Normally I love it. I didn't like it too cold either for some reason.
    If you drink it slowy - small sips, & experiment till you find something u can drink. The lemon sport drinks are OK. Or cold water with a slice of lemon in it was good with my first pregnancy.

I couldn't drink water for a while either.....in the end I sucked on ice cubes

I went through a stage on not wanting to drink water as well. I ended up getting a heap of those flavoured waters I forget the brand but you can get passionfruit, tropical etc. I found them a lot easier to stomach. Also I was craving gatorades as well have no idea why.