Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: We made it!!!!!

my god sarajane.. over 17 weeks now.... everytime i look at your ticker it seems to jump forward so quickly.. just 23 weeks till u meet ur bub

bettyboop - nearly 14 weeks! u go girl!

mums to be - 13 weeks!! wooohoo!!

we need some newies in here.. pass the word around.. im sure someone has fallen pregnant the past couple of months. xoxoxox

Hi,can i join in here too.

This is our 1st bubs & i'm now at 6w3d today. I found out at 4w6d. I still feel like it's not really happening. I'm booked in for the NT scan on 20/10/08,i'll be 12w that day.

I know Holly, I can't believe it either!! And omg look at you only 8 weeks til you meet your princess!!

blueiris- Welcome!! Congrats!! IKWYM, that feeling of it not being real is still around for me and I can see the bump!! rofl.

welcome blueiris!!! half way to 7 weeks, thats great! some days it still doesnt feel to real to me that its actually happening even though i have a basketball in front of me! i dont think it will really hit home until bubs here. keep up the good work darl i bet ur hanging out for your 12 week scan, i know i was. its amazing how much you can see at 12 weeks. whats ur due date hun???

Quote Originally Posted by Hollye View Post
    welcome blueiris!!! half way to 7 weeks, thats great! some days it still doesnt feel to real to me that its actually happening even though i have a basketball in front of me! i dont think it will really hit home until bubs here. keep up the good work darl i bet ur hanging out for your 12 week scan, i know i was. its amazing how much you can see at 12 weeks. whats ur due date hun???
    Thanks everyone.

Hollye ~ My EDD still has TBC but i worked it out to be 9th May. That was my mums EDD for me,freaky. I'm taking my preg vitamins daily,have now cut the softdrinks down to a minimum (drank too much of it) i'm now drinking soda water with a little lime juice & being careful what i do eat. So far only a little touch of nausea here & there but i'm feeling soooo tired. At times i struggle to stay awake. I'm putting it down to bubs doing some serious growing over the last few days.

I've now made it to 7 weeks as of today (ticker is about 1/2 a day slow). Just 5 weeks away from beginning the 2nd tri-mester now

Hi there - just wanted to come by and see how our milestones were travelling along.

Congrats BLUEIRIS on 7 weeks - well done sweet!

Hollye - not long for you now sweet - one day at a time

All fine so far with me - 23 weeks and counting. I thought about it yesterday and as I am having a c-sect, I will be having bubs around 38 weeks. So then I realised that I only had like 15 weeks to go - INCREDIBLE!!!! Let's hope it goes quickly and I have my bub safe, healthy and sound in my arms

9 weeks for me today

congrats blueiris and tenar!!!!!!! Not long until second tri!!

plc- omg only 15 wks to go!! I can't believe it!! Well done!

I am finally pregnant, am officially halfway through the first trimester, and we have a heartbeat. :woot:

YAY Oscar!!!!

I just wanted to share with you all that we are OVER HALFWAY in my first pregnancy!!!!! :woot: :woot:

wooohoooo oscar!! thats fantastic!

Thats awsome news Ren.. i loved getting past halfway.. not too long to go now!! how exciting!

Fantastic news Oscar & Renstar.

omg oscar!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Congrats!!

hows everyone feeling on this beautiful sunny day????

hey hollye hun - all well here. How are you?

Hope everyone is doing well and notching up those milestones. We need some newbies in here so we can get excited for them too. Every DAY can be a milestone!!!

Hi everyone, Hollye just invited me to join you here! I am still so happy and excited after receiving my BFP just over a week ago...

BT yesterday showed levels rising as they should be...hooray!

:woot: possums, so glad the levels are doubling!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast