Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: We made it!!!!!

Congrats on ur BFP Possums and super positive vibes for you in the coming weeks. Please keep us posted on how ur progressing!!!

welcome possums! sound like ur doing great! make sure u keep us posted not too long until ur 6 weeks

Woohoo,10 weeks today . Just 2 more weeks till we reach that safe point
    Last edited by blueiris; October 5th, 2008 at 06:40 PM.

woooohooo blueiris! That has gone quick!! great job sweety!! mwah xoxo

BlueIris - wahoo on hitting double-figure weeks!! Only 14 days left in the danger zone .

I had a scan on thursday, saw bean's heartbeat again, and bean was moving! So awesome .

thats great oscar! im so happy for u!!! are you having one at 12 weeks?

i just wanted to pop in and say a big CONGRATS to all you girls you are doing a fantastic job!!!!
    wishsing you all H&H pregnancies!!!

Hi All, congrats on everyone's milestones, well i think getting pregnant at all is my huge milestone, so wanted to share that!!!!! waiting for the 12 week mark when i have my next ultrasound to see my beautiful bubba and for that next milestone!!!! take care everyone

Dotty - hey! im growing a Clomid bub too!!! isnt that stuff amazing! i am thankful everyday that im pregnant and u are like a week off 12 weeks, great job! u will make it, im sure of it! These clomid bubs are toughies! you are nearly at 199 days to go, i loved that milestone when i got to it! Keep dropping in darl, im so looking forward to following your journey!

Thanks Hollye, yeah clomid was my saviour!!! i just feel so blessed too!! i'll definitely be coming in here regularly to celebrate mine as well as everyones milestones!!! what a great thread to make us all so proud and realise how far we have come!!!

I made it to 8 weeks yaaaaaaaay
    ive got 4 weeks till 12 weeks yaaaaaaay has gone quick. and 3 weeks till my first scan.

im so excited
    Last edited by BeautifulMadness; October 6th, 2008 at 12:39 PM.

woooohoooo jess!!! 2/3rd of the way to 12 weeks!! great work! and yeh it has gone very quick!!! Did u know your bub is classed as a fetus now and not just an embryo (sp). I find that facinating!!!

well done everyone with all your milestones!! woohoo...and good scan results.

we had our first scan on Friday...saw our little one's heartbeat...was amazing...

We've made it to the second trimester!! Woot!!!

Congrats to everyone reaching their individual milestones. There really is nothing like it is there!?

wooohoooo possums! seeing that heartbeat is amazing!!

NikW - the 2nd trimester is the best one i reckon! only 7 more weeks and u will already be half way! are you finding out what your having? great job!!

Nik - wahoo on the first trimester over!!! The second trimester is supposed to be the best, I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks ladies :-) We're not finding out what we're having. Leaving it a surprise like the first time round. Very tempting to find out but we'll be strong hehehehe. I agree, the second trimester is definitely the best.....actually after about 18 weeks pregnancy is just the BEST! I loved being pregnant with Amy and this pregnancy seems to be going the same. Can't wait for some kicks!

We made it to 12 weeks yesterday!

Had the ultrasound today, and all is well. Heartbeat of 152, measurement spot on for our dates, baby moving and kicking and all - amazing to see! The doc thinks it likely it's a girl, but of course they can't be sure at this stage.

My age-related risk for downs syndrome was 1 in 287, and my calculated risk is 1 in 3800, so that is excellent too

So relieved that things are going well!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast