Thread: We saw "Bubs"

Default We saw "Bubs"

Hi Ladies

I just wanted to share with you my first appoinment at OB`s, as you know I had slight bleeding on Saturday which worried me. After lots of questions about family etc which is the usual at the first appoinment he took me for a scan as he wanted accurate dates apparently once you come off the pill you may ovulate later then when you thought, I didn`t think that was the case with myself due to my immediate symptoms at time of conceiving, I had a strong feeling I may be a couple of days further along then what I thought (again going by my symptoms), anyway we saw \/ Bubs \/ , OB said s/he is a very nice baby and congratulated us on him/her. Heartbeat is 171bpm and s/he is 6.55 cms long, looked bigger then what I thought s/he would be.

I feel all warm and bubbly, don`t know how I`m going to sleep tonight, it`s so exciting to see him/her, s/he wasn`t moving but I don`t think they move until the 10th week.

Next appoitment is in 4 weeks time.

Take Care Everyone and sorry for the rambling just so excited \/ :smt026 :bellyrub: I`m glad DH was with me to see bubs.

Deeanne

With all my excitement I forgot to mention I`m 2 days ahead then what I thought I was so I`m 9 weeks 6 days today and due 27th April.

Fantastic Dee.... I am glad you got to see your baby, it must be a relief for you after spotting.
    Congratulations!
    Tanya

Thats wonderful Deeanne!!!!!
    Congrats on seeing bubs for the first time!!!

I remember how amazing it was when I had my 13wk scan... I was sooo high with excitement afterwards!!!

YAY Dee How exciting!!!

Thats great!!! =D> =D> =D>

Thats fantastic news, how exciting is it to see your little bub for the first time.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

That's awesome news Deeanne! I am so glad that bubs is ok (and you knocked off a couple of days without much effort, hehehe).
    Good luck with your next appointment in a month

Thank you ladies for your replies, I was so excited last night I had major problems sleeping, so feel very tired today.

Take care

Deeanne

Congratz Deeanne thats great news! \/

That's so exciting Deeanne!!! I can't wait to see my little one (last time I was only 5wks 6 days and could only see a tiny dot). Congratulations to you and DH.

Congrats Deanne, glad to hear everything is going well, how lucky you were to see bubs, goodluck for your appmnt in 4 weeks

Woohoo! That's excellent news, Deanne. Congrats!!

Yippee!! Yahoo!!! Yeeha!!
    Just wanted to give you some of those, cos I remember how it felt, and they are the last things I feel like doing for me at the moment. It is my utter pleasure to do them for you!

Congrats - you must be stoked! Its very exciting - I especially like the fact you knocked off more time without even trying. Imagine what you could do if you put your mind to it!

rails Guest

That's fantastic news Deanne !!
    Very happy for you, must be great to finally see the little one !

Thank you ladies.

Yes it`s amazing what can happen when you don`t put your mind to it, OB probably wasn`t expected due date to be 2 days earlier either as he had mentioned how you can often ovulate late after first coming off the pill, it amazes me how quickly my body must have returned to 'normal'.

Yesterday I must have picked up bubs photo a dozen times to make sure I wasn`t 'dreaming'.

Take Care

Deeanne