Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your morning sickness like?

Hey Shannon.... I didn't post in pg announcments this time... don't really know why.... I will do it kow just for you ok!!!

Thanks mate!

Oh How are those beautiful children of yours going?

I had shocking nausea from 3 1/2 weeks, which turned into vomiting at around 5 weeks. This continued till 9 weeks (causiing me to LOSE 5 kg!) then went back to nausea which eventually went away at 12 weeks. Had the bile thing too, especially in the mornings... Good Luck!!

rebecca27 Guest

My m/s started at 7 weeks and its there all day :msick: , i vomit about 3 times a day always in the morning before breakfast (only bile though) and then it comes again at about 11:00am then late afternoon, it dosent matter what i eat it comes. Also i start gagging the minute i walk into the kitchen or open a fridge, if you talk about food im sick and if i drive pass any grocery store or smell food im sick.

Im hanging out for the day it stops im so sick of it, my DH is sick of me being sick too as he has to do "everything" as he calls it but he only gets dinner ready and does the grocery shopping all by himself

I have found that drinking coke helps but i can only have one a day so i make the most of that can

rebecca - something else that helps is Eno - it's usually used for heartburn but I loved it thru my ms! Then in 3rd tri I started having it agin for heartburn relief... I think I went thru about 5 bottles of it thru my pregnancy!! Then after birth you can use it to stop your wee stinging your stitches as it's exactly the same as Ural which is what they give you in hospital if you end up with stitches...

angelique Guest

Mine started off slowly with constant nausea after my period was late then it turned worse and had a few spews on and off on some mornings (held it in sometimes) then after about 3 months the dry reaching started happening. Now I feel a lot better but still feel a bit yucky in the morning.

Morning sickness is awful and I thought it would never end but it does.

I am just glad that it's normal not to feel yuk EVERYDAY!!!

Thanks heaps guys!

Mel
    It is normal to feel sick and it is also normal to vomit. I dont know why they call it morning sickness because it can often last all day.

Try ginger to help with the M/S it can be very helpful.

Alan (Midwife)

Lee-Ann Guest

With this pregnancy it frightened me not to be feeling unwell, vomiting and lethargic. I got a little bit a nausea after 5 weeks but it wasn't all the time. I haven't vomited once and felt full of energy the whole 3 months which totally shocked me cos with my last 2 pregs I vomited and felt sooo lethargic. I had worried time and again that I hadn't had enough symptoms of being preg, but all was fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12