Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when did you tell family/friends you were pregnant?

It ahs been almost 12 months since our bfp but I thought I would add my thoughts. For both our children we waited until 9 1/2 weeks. We wanted to wait until 12 but it was so hard. Especially second time as I popped out from our missed af. Our parents had to know first so we had to tell before people started guessing. We waited just to be on the safe side. Although 9 weeks still was not over the safe 12 weeks.

mysterygirl Guest

*bump*

I know that this is an old thread - but i am waiting to tell everyone until DH and i are a bit more confident - after losing our last pg at just over five weeks - even tho this pg is going a lot better and we are monitoring it closely and all is progressing very well- we told everyone even before we had confirmed with the BT and the hardest thing i have had to do in my life is to tell everyone that we had lost it again...we are probably going to wait till after the next scan at 7 weeks to tell the family then everyone else will be after new years which will be into the second trimester

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12