Thread: 3d/4d scans - any places in PERTH?

Default 3d/4d scans - any places in PERTH?

Hello everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any places around Perth that do the 3d/4d scans?? I would reallly love to see my lil girl in 3d and get footage of it!! I asked my doc if there are any places in perth and he said No. But surely there has got to be something?!

There is a thread HERE. Maybe your a patient at one of those hospitals listed?

WOW thanks. Didnt even know that thread was there!

me either til I found it! lol

I had a quick scan over it and it pretty much says you need to be a patient at the two hospitals and have a medical reason to go.

Oh well!! Looks like I will have to wait the 19wks to see my little girl again.

Spinner13 Guest

Hi there,
    I went to the womens Imaging Service in Subi to get 3D of our little girl! I hope this helps.

Spinner - thanks! I will have a look for womens imaging services.. Was it at the subi hospital??

Well what is the difference between 3d and 4 d?? Even if it is 3d I would be stocked! I thought they were the same thing, just people call it different..

I also went to Women's Imaging Services in Subiaco and they did the 3D scan, and the doctor was really lovely and explained everything as she was going really thoroughly.

Park Ultrasound, Ventnor Ave.
    That is where i had my 12 & 19week scans, and at the the 19weeks scan, she changed it to 4d.
    I asume you can call and ask for a scan completly in 4d if you need. You will need a referral i suppose to claim back from Medicare if you wanted.

mum2bee- is that what the place is called? What suburb is it in? I had a look for the Women's Imaging Services in Subi but couldnt find it on the net.. might try the phone book later.
    I dont mind not getting any money back from medicare. I just wanna see my lil girl in 3d

Hi Veronica. I've had 3D and 4D scans done by Tony Murphy at 13 and 19 weeks and off for another one next week at 35 weeks. He is in Wembley/Leedervile on Cambridge Street - opposite SJOG. I got videos of both, which are really cool. I would think you'd need a referral but maybe given them a call and find out.

Hi Veronica i just sms'd you the number for Tony Murphy's office. I had my 19wks scan there.

Spinner13 Guest

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you - under the weather
    ok it is Womens Imaging Service
    Obstetric and Gynaecology Ultrasound
    442 Barker Road
    Subiaco WA
    Tele: 08 9382 1500
    It is just across the road from KEMH.
    I hope this helps.

Thanks everyone.
    This help a lot!! I am going to give them a call and see if I can get in without a referral. If they say I do need a referral, I will have a chat with my doctor and see if he can organise one for me.

Veronica - its Park Ultrasound - 11 Ventnor Ave, West Perth - Tel: 9481 4008

Well I finally made some phone calls about this and they wont let me in without a referral and a medical reason!! So BUGGER I wanted to see my daughter in 3d! I guess I will have to wait until she is born then..

well that sorta sucks doesnt it.

it sucks i know....I am DYING to know what junior looks like